Stranger Things

Lack of chat about it on here.

Loved every minute of it. Probably even more than the first series. Shame now have to wait a bastard year for the penultimate one.

Some class 80s movies get referenced

im sure theres a massive thread on here marra lol

Im watching the 1st series again to get me in the mood

If i thought the first one was pretty terrible, is it worth watching the second?

Fuck me, Dont you just hate those dicks who want to be different just to try and be cool?

Anyone who says they didnt enjoy the 1st series has serious issues

Finished it today, not as good as the first season. Still really good though. Loved steve and dustins bromance, the chief is still my favourite like.

Only 1 episode that wasn’t good, was the one that wasn’t shot predominantly in Hawkins. Great show, great soundtrack, all glued together by Winona Ryder playing herself.

Oh dear.. something else you are completely wrong about. Keep going.
No idea who you are but i thought the first series started decent - loved the concept, music and production. Then it regressed with each episode. A few scenes were comically bad in the last two episodes. Style over substance.

im sure theres a massive thread on here marra lol

Im watching the 1st series again to get me in the mood

Fuck me, Dont you just hate those dicks who want to be different just to try and be cool?

Anyone who says they didnt enjoy the 1st series has serious issues
Wrong

Watched it all but something missing for me
A plot and a script

Finished it today, not as good as the first season. Still really good though. Loved steve and dustins bromance, the chief is still my favourite like.

Only 1 episode that wasn’t good, was the one that wasn’t shot predominantly in Hawkins. Great show, great soundtrack, all glued together by Winona Ryder playing herself.
I liked it because it was completely different to the first season, you had two plots lines with Eleven and her back story then Will’s story, worked well alongside one another.

Agree on episode 7 being the weakest, felt like an episode of Heroes and could have been done much better, other than El and Kali, the other cast were pretty forgettable.

Back