Stranger Things

Agreed. But no need to be so irritating with it! :lol: I felt her acting was a bit ott. I think someone might have had a word.
Think everyone has calmed down a bit with the acting. The story is much improved and the pace was really good, a nice slow start and accelerating towards the end. Can’t wait for the next series. Less punching and walking straight into top secret bases. Things just made more sense in this one.

Aye :lol:

They should have just made it 8 episodes long because that instalment was worse than pointless
I’ve said it a few times on here, remember the series Heroes? It was like watching an episode of that, the Kali character was good and will come back at some point but the rest was boring.

I’ve said it a few times on here, remember the series Heroes? It was like watching an episode of that, the Kali character was good and will come back at some point but the rest was boring.
Aye, it wasn't the best but I think it might have been a necessary evil to tie in with S3.

Watched the first ep, pilot, was ok but dont think I'll bother with the rest any time soon.

I think you have to really think twice about stuff like that. If it had been a bloke perving over a 14 year old? More than creepy.
It’s not creepy really.
People don’t just become attractive on their 16th birthday.
She did say give him 4 years!

Anyone see the backlash about a 27yr old model posting this about 14 year old Mike in Stranger Things on Instagram?
Logon or register to see this image

A bit distasteful especially in the current climate. Also, if a 27 year old bloke had said this I'm sure the reaction would be worse.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...l-14-year-old-instagram-apology-a8033001.html
I'm so glad this disgusting paedo wasn't about when I was 14

Logon or register to see this image

Back