Stranger Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Series 2 returning a week tomorrow, can't wait :)
All episodes available on Netflix straight away

Just re-watched series 1 to refresh my memory, god it's class

Been waiting for this return. You don't happen to know if or when Season 6 of Homeland will/ever be on UK Netflix? I missed it when it aired on Ch 4.

Been waiting for this return. You don't happen to know if or when Season 6 of Homeland will/ever be on UK Netflix? I missed it when it aired on Ch 4.

Looking forward to season 2!

Yeah strange that homeland hasn’t made it onto UK Netflix yet, season 6 anyway. I swapped onto Kodi to watch it.

Looks like you can watch on more 4 though if you have that app on your tv?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/homeland/episode-guide

You lot need to get out more,i understand sunderland has nowt but ffs gan outside man:rolleyes:,boring kents

I quit after episode 4. Thought it was shite. BUT, Winona Ryder was bloody great as the grieving mother. Best acting she's ever done imo.

Edit: I've already said that ITT :lol::lol::lol:
I thought it was shite. Quit watching after 4 eps.

Only good thing in it was Winona Ryder's acting. She's brilliant as the crazy mar. Probably the best I've ever seen her act.

Just tried mate on the app and shows as unavailable! Fuck sake!

Have you got kodi or anything? It’s a must watch!

Aye I've just done the same through virgin mate, bastards. S6 has been shown once on ch4 and that's it, no appearances on more 4 or Netflix, bloody ridiculous. I think I will just order the DVDs from Amazon or eBay at this rate. One of the annoying things about Netflix is the lack of info such as this.

Looking forward to The Crown too, the first series was immense, it's difficult to watch normal tv after such a masterpiece.

Aye I've just done the same through virgin mate, bastards. S6 has been shown once on ch4 and that's it, no appearances on more 4 or Netflix, bloody ridiculous. I think I will just order the DVDs from Amazon or eBay at this rate. One of the annoying things about Netflix is the lack of info such as this.

Looking forward to The Crown too, the first series was immense, it's difficult to watch normal tv after such a masterpiece.

If you don’t mind buying it I’m sure it’s on amazon to buy and watch instantly .

Forgot all about the crown second series, that’s another to watch!

I am quite looking forward to this. I was going to lock myself away and plow through the episodes over Saturday/Sunday....

Then I remembered I’ve got a Sunderland match to go to as well :lol::oops::rolleyes:

Sorry, don't watch Homeland so haven't a clue

You lot need to get out more,i understand sunderland has nowt but ffs gan outside man:rolleyes:,boring kents

The monster was too scary for you wasn't it?

I am quite looking forward to this. I was going to lock myself away and plow through the episodes over Saturday/Sunday....

Then I remembered I’ve got a Sunderland match to go to as well :lol::oops::rolleyes:

Think i'd rather be in the upside down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back