Stranger Things

I thought it was a good watch with various nods to Gremlins and other Sci fi films. I could have done without the last five minutes - but that's just me! :lol:

Really enjoyed it again.

Did indeed start slow, but a good steady pace and doesn’t disappoint again!

Very good show and looks class in Dolby Vison.
Good wasn’t it? It was slow in parts and episode 7 was like watching an episode of Heroes but in whole but as a follow up to season 1 it worked really well. It’s definitely building up to something huge in series 3.

Good wasn’t it? It was slow in parts and episode 7 was like watching an episode of Heroes but in whole but as a follow up to season 1 it worked really well. It’s definitely building up to something huge in series 3.
I'm afraid I just fast forwarded episode seven. If that had come earlier I may well have stopped watching. Obviously they wanted to give the character of Eleven something 'interesting' to do but it just slowed the whole thing down.

I liked the last five minutes, it allowed them a bit normality after a mental two year then shadow monster appeared. Brilliant.
It was a bit too reminiscent of 13 Reasons Why for me.

I'm afraid I just fast forwarded episode seven. If that had come earlier I may well have stopped watching. Obviously they wanted to give the character of Eleven something 'interesting' to do but it just slowed the whole thing down.

It was a bit too reminiscent of 13 Reasons Why for me.
I agree aye, was good she met another subject but the context was a bit shit.

Series 2 was a huge disappointment.

Getting the young lass to wave her hand at the big monster with a constipated look on her face was a frigging cop-out.

Just watched all of it over the last week or so and I've got to say series 1 was way better than 2. It was still excellent bit I was a bit annoyed with what they did to Bob but Billy was a welcome distraction :p

Back