Stranger Things 4

I've not watched ST3. Was it any good? I got a bit bored towards the end of the second series
This! Summit bad happens, the lass just stares and her nose bleeds and all is well scenes got a bit tedious

I

Is this a true fact, him and Allen? Is it cos she's vaguely like winina rider. If you've had 10 pints
Well I got the fact hopper was dead from my Google feed and that turned out bollox. It said he wasn't even in the cast list. It was also in there about him and Allen so that's probably shite anarl.

I've not watched ST3. Was it any good? I got a bit bored towards the end of the second series
I thought S2 dragged a bit but S3 was one of the best things I’ve seen. Up there with the best of the Wire, defiantly worth a watch if you have time.

I thought S2 dragged a bit but S3 was one of the best things I’ve seen. Up there with the best of the Wire, defiantly worth a watch if you have time.
I thought 1 was really tense and dark, it took its time to build up the stress. Three in comparison was none stop bonkers action. Very different but equally as good. I like two but it sagged in the middle and is the weakest

Back