Stranger Things 4

I watched 8 episodes of season 4 on Saturday and watched the finale on Sunday.
I actually think that was my favourite season, it had it all really and sets everything up for the final season.
Eddie was a mint character, loved him and him playing Metallica on the trailer roof was a highlight 😎.
Glad eleven is hard as fuck again, me and my brother agreed that the season didn't really need Will or his drip brother with the bad hair :lol:

One of my favourite shows for a while. They have absolutely ruined Johnathan Byers mind.

I actually think that was my favourite season, it had it all really and sets everything up for the final season.
Eddie was a mint character, loved him and him playing Metallica on the trailer roof was a highlight 😎.
Glad eleven is hard as fuck again, me and my brother agreed that the season didn't really need Will or his drip brother with the bad hair :lol:
Worrisit?

Series not season, come on man 😊

Back