Stranger Things

Yeah but it’s getting a bit silly don’t you think?
I know what you mean. I was groped by a minor radio 1 DJ in the late 80s which was unpleasant. Times have changed but as regards her comment I think she's been called out basically because a man doing similar would also be.

I know what you mean. I was groped by a minor radio 1 DJ in the late 80s which was unpleasant. Times have changed but as regards her comment I think she's been called out basically because a man doing similar would also be.
I hope you gave them a smack!

Excellent stuff. Loved 11s return in 8.
Didn't mind ep7 canny funny 'punks' :lol:
Absolutely welled up when Dustin was getting rejected at the dance
Was getting a bit sick of the slurpy sticky slimers mind! Would be happy watching a series with no supernatural stuff but those characters :eek:
Dustin and Hopper are the best things in it like. Steve was mint this series anarl. :lol:

Just finished watching the last episode.

Very good. Episode seven was the weakest, but overall still a strong show. Got to say I was rooting for Dustin at the end, not sure about his mullet mind!

I really got engrossed in this last night, was actually leaning forward on the edge of my seat a few times.

One particular moment near the end of episode eight, they can hear the demi-dogs approaching, and things went silent on the telly, I was staring at the telly, totally sucked into it....

And then my wall clock started its eight o’clock chimes, I actually jumped in my seat! The *&@% clock :oops::lol:

Finished the last episode tonight. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I reckon episode 7 has introduced those characters in order to bring them back in season 3

Back