Strange things you've seen people do in public...

Was in Gabrielles on the sea front years ago tucking into a spag bol and a pissed up lass from a group over from us ran outside and hoyed up all over the path in front of the window my table was at, if that wasnt bad enough, about 10 mins later, a git big alsation comes round the corner and tucks in.

In Sunderland actually, walking behind a young woman outside TK Maccs walking towards Park Lane at a reasonable pace, she reached inside her skirt, pulled out a used sanitary towel and threw it on the floor.

You don't see that every day. Or at least I don't.

I was driving thru a Spanish village in TF when I came upon a lass, maybe late teens or twentyish, standing right in the middle of the road causing me to stop.

She had her bare arse towards me, her frock pulled up and was bending right over with her head down looking straight back at me from between her naked legs, whilst at the same time having a massive piss, somewhat akin to a waterfall and running across to the roadside like a river.

She was obviously a bit backward or loopy and no unfortunately I haven’t got pics, though if I hadn’t been so gobsmacked at the time, I may well have had.

I was driving thru a Spanish village in TF when I came upon a lass, maybe late teens or twentyish, standing right in the middle of the road causing me to stop.

She had her bare arse towards me, her frock pulled up and was bending right over with her head down looking straight back at me from between her naked legs, whilst at the same time having a massive piss, somewhat akin to a waterfall and running across to the roadside like a river.

She was obviously a bit backward or loopy and no unfortunately I haven’t got pics, though if I hadn’t been so gobsmacked at the time, I may well have had.
cut to the chase - wad or wadnt?

Heading into Edinburgh on the bus and a woman was throwing £10 notes into the air at the side of the road. Three of us who noticed dived off the bus at the next stop, my haul was £40. Could never work out what she was trying to achieve.

Around 96 or maybe 97 was driving back home after midnight and almost at our street. Seen a Chinese lad wearing nothing but a pair of red undercrackers running down the middle of the main road. No one else or anything in sight. Our lass was also in the car and we both burst out laughing at how bizarre it was.

On another occasion I was in a rough pub in Barnsley called the Oliver Twist. Seen a couple with a baby. They bought a half of Guinness, poured it into the baby's bottle and proceeded to feed it the whole lot as if now was the matter.
Yer can't give a baby booze

Back