Strange things you've seen people do in public...

Outside Razoos (‘The Zoo’!) on Bourbon Street in New Orleans during Essence Festival, a White bewer walking down the street in the midst of all the madness at 3.30 am - puffing on the lit fag she had in one hand, swigging from the open can of ale she had in the other, baby strapped to her chest in the carrier thingy sucking on her exposed udders.

Used to be a geezer in Consett dressed in the full work lederhosen get up. He used to cycle around giving Nazi style hand signals. Not sure if he's still on the go.
Did he wear a wide brimmed hat with loads of feathers in it? If so the same bloke was still kicking around in last couple of years

It was a canny few year back now, but I did see some bloke in Newcastle punch a police horse. Daft get

Often do the same when I have a spot of toothache.

Saw a bloke absolutely mullered in Hartlepool. There was lifesize coppers, nurses, firement stickers in the jobcentre window n I watched him offering them all out for a good half hour. Was one of the funnest pints ive had.

Last edited:
I saw him abotu a year ago in Consett and in Burnopfield. I think he is from Burnopfield/Dipton area.

He is German apparently (or so said the local facebook pages) and he was a bit of an eccentric one in more than just his dress sense
Saw him at Delves lane about six years ago. I think he is just a loon. Worst Bavarian accent I have ever heard. Was shouting at traffic in pidgin Deutsch.

I tell you what you've seen nothing until you move to a place like owa here.

Here's two from the last four days alone:

1) A bloke in the border town to Gibraltar, La Linea, doing spirit bottle tricks (like Mateo used to attempt on Benidorm about ten year back). He was behind a set of trees near passport control with no-one else around him - around 11:30 last Thursday/Friday? He was f***ing good at it as well mind.

2) Walking home from work yesterday along Winston Churchill Avenue which is the road across the runway past Victoria Stadium. Some old fella with a push bike next to him had stopped next to a set of shrubs in the street and was meticulously measuring the width of the leaves - no idea there was hundreds of people walking past him heading home from work.

I'll update on any more findings.

I once went in the pub opposite the British Museum and there was a bloke in there with a live crow. I can't remember whether he had it on a lead or whatever but I remember being impressed by how huge it was in a confined space.
Theres one of the lady members at Alnmouth Village golf club who gets followed all the way around by the same crow each time.She hits her shot..the crow watches from next to her...then the crow flies off..swoops back down when she stops for her next shot...rinse and repeat all way around.At the end she "treats " said bird to food..and away it goes..its bizarre to watch.

Theres one of the lady members at Alnmouth Village golf club who gets followed all the way around by the same crow each time.She hits her shot..the crow watches from next to her...then the crow flies off..swoops back down when she stops for her next shot...rinse and repeat all way around.At the end she "treats " said bird to food..and away it goes..its bizarre to watch.
Used to be a guy where I worked, everytime he went for a tab at the smoking point two crows would sit on the roof. Squawked like fcuk when he went back into the building. I nicknamed him Lucifer which stuck. Geezer got the sack, worst forklift driver known to mankind. Must have taken his crows with him, never showed up again after he got the bullet.

Was in Kaohsiung (taiwan) one Sunday wandering about around 10 am and noticed a lass standing next to a car with a parasol and little else on it appeared. After walking past several times to make sure she was naked apart from a sort of square of graze covering her tits - there was a bloke sitting in the car she was leaning against. No idea what it was all about

About 20 years ago I lived slap bang in Glasgow city centre. In a doorway of the old Sheriff Court building, which was disused at the time, there was a woman giving a bloke a gobble.

It was about 8.30 in the morning on a bright sunny day with loads of folk walking past going to work etc.

Back