Strange things you've seen people do in public...

Some fella dressed like BBCs 'The Raven' on the metro, stared one of my mates straight in the eye whilst trying to rip up a stress ball.. then got his phone out which had the eye of sauron as his background and started whispering into it. Seen him a couple of weeks later walk into subway and just help himself to a refillable drink and fuck off without paying.

Was wearing the same clobber and makeup etc, proper knacker.

If its who I think it is then he's an autistic lad who refers to himself as The Dark Lord.

Was in the Grey Horse lounge bar in Whitburn about 20 years ago on a Saturday afternoon when a group of old pensioner lads came in. They were all in dark suits and had been to a wake for one of their mates and a few of them were pretty well lubricated. One of them, a well-known local character was absolutely mortal. He went to the bogs and came back to the bar about fifteen minutes later bringing with him a horrendous stench of shit.

Turns out he had shit himself explosively and gone to the bog to clean up. However he was so pissed that he had taken his shitty suit trousers off and then put them back on inside out so the shit was all over the outside of his legs exposed to public view and smell. Lusheroony!

i remember one saturday night seeing a bloke having a wet shave in the netties of the head of steam, didnt have any bog trolls on hand to assist either...

I was walking through town yesterday, when this bloke in front of me took off his hat, blew his nose into it, flicked off the snot, then put it back on his head :eek:

I'll admit, I've never seen anyone do that before, and doubt I ever will.
A bloke i worked with went for a 5hit at Asda. Sat down did the business and realised there was no bog roll. So he decided the best course of action was to remove his socks and wipe his ar5e on them and go sockless instead. Not so bad if he wasnt the pharmacist in the shop at the time

Saw a lad pull down his strides outside The Reliance on Old St in Hoxton and spray a molten shit all over the wall and pavement.

A group of lasses walking past saw him do it, screamed and started running away. The lad was so confused he started running with them thinking they were all being chased. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Ffs I’m howling here.

Used to be a geezer in Consett dressed in the full work lederhosen get up. He used to cycle around giving Nazi style hand signals. Not sure if he's still on the go.

Saw a bloke in a back lane near Chester Road with no trousers/underwear on. He'd shit himself, it was all over the back of his legs, and he was wiping it off with his trousers.

How the fuck he got home with his dignity intact I'll never know.

Fucken love Sunlin me, I will move back one day!

:lol:

As long as she used her mouth, not odd unless very old......sure she was using gum?

Typical little old lady - about 70's. She was chewing and then blew a bubble. I just tend to think of bubble gum as a young people's thing.

Back