Strange things you've seen people do in public...

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Junior Birdman, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Junior Birdman

Junior Birdman Striker

I was walking through town yesterday, when this bloke in front of me took off his hat, blew his nose into it, flicked off the snot, then put it back on his head :eek:

I'll admit, I've never seen anyone do that before, and doubt I ever will.

2. Two million voices

Two million voices Full Back

Few years back but saw some bloke styling his hair in idols window with lard.

LondonMackem, Arkle, the boot and 3 others like this.
  3. daveyc

daveyc Winger

A couple of years ago, heading up towards Burdon, at the T junction I saw a bloke in the corner of the field, topless, with a kilt on, playing bagpipes.

DJP and SAFC2403 like this.
  4. Sussex By The Sea

Sussex By The Sea Central Defender

Saw one fella take a recently purchased dog on a train for 2 hours once.

What a mess.

Lukas73, LondonMackem, Arkle and 11 others like this.
  5. In Turkey one year, waiting for the bus into the centre, saw a car coming down the road, could just tell something wasn't right even from a fair distance, as it got closer realised it had a double mattress on the roof, not tied down but with a bloke lying on top to stop it flying off

6. Tex

Tex Striker

Walked out of Columbia Hospital on 168th street in New York and crossed the road to get some bait at the deli and soup shop on the corner of 168th and Broadway. So a busy street in the middle of the day in broad daylight in the middle of the city, a bloke whipped his tadger out and had a piss in the gutter. Nobody gave him a second look, the dorty bastad!

bobpc30 and Some Random Guy like this.
  7. Ginger John

Ginger John Central Defender Contributor

Saw an old wifey blow a bubble with gum the other day.

8. Saw a 42 year old wierdo fingerblasting some bird in the bus stop outside the Grange :eek::oops:

9. Hooky

Hooky Central Defender

There was a fella in town the other day with no shoes on using his feet to measure the distance from what I assume is his house to the post box.

10. Saw a bloke skiing down 5th Avenue (New York, not the shitty bar that used to be on Fawcett St).
    Full length skis anarl , with wheels on the bottom of them pushing himself along with the sticks.

11. MackemBob

MackemBob Winger

You stopped to ask his age?

12. jedi_toaster

jedi_toaster Winger

Nope. He told everybody.

Parsnip. I discovered the thread yesterday and realised I’d wasted over an hour reading it.....

MackemBob likes this.
  13. waddy999

waddy999 Winger

Don't think I'll ever get used to seeing folk pushing a dog in a pushchair.....weirdos! :rolleyes:

the veteran and double maxim like this.
  14. Ludwig

Ludwig Midfield Contributor

Mmmmm ....... you’re 42 aren’t you. ;)

15. SAFCOldie

SAFCOldie Striker

Cat on a piece of string being walked !?!

16. Wansbeck Viking

Wansbeck Viking Goalkeeper

I once seen a Newcastle fan punch a horse.

17. Patrick

Patrick Goalkeeper

Some fella dressed like BBCs 'The Raven' on the metro, stared one of my mates straight in the eye whilst trying to rip up a stress ball.. then got his phone out which had the eye of sauron as his background and started whispering into it. Seen him a couple of weeks later walk into subway and just help himself to a refillable drink and fuck off without paying.

Was wearing the same clobber and makeup etc, proper knacker.

Schmarrnbeppi likes this.
  18. Me and our boy saw a bloke having a J Arthur in a hedge where Witherwack is now .

19. HoxtonMackem

HoxtonMackem Full Back

While working in retail part time as a student a good 5 or so years ago , I witnessed a gypo type father bend his roughly 7 or 8 year old son over one of them seats you sit on when trying out shoes, who then proceeded to pull the back of the kids joggers down so full arse was on show, then produce a rag from his pocket and give the kids backside a few swift up and down wipes.

Remember just standing there frozen in shock for a few seconds wondering if I’d actually seen it and it wasn’t a mirage having already done about 5 hours of the shift bored s***less.

Someone else saw too which confirmed it happened.

Absolutely bizzare.

20. Stubbs ftm

Stubbs ftm Winger

A tramp or local pissed Spaniard. Stood at a busy Roundabout near the bank of Spain hq, facing traffic trousers round his ankles "flossing his nads/ring piece.

FannyByTheGaslight likes this.