Strange things in the sky

Wow! This Is What SpaceX's Starlink Satellites Look Like in the Night Sky

Must admit that would have fucked with my mind had I seen it.

5.45 today, looked out of the window up into the sky and could see what looked like a satellite coming over. Too low a trajectory and with the illusion of moving too quickly to be the ISS, quickly followed by another right behind it, then another, and another and so it continued, all equidistant. Must have been around 20 of them. I was straight onto Google as I didn't know about the SpaceX Starlink, bit of a relief as the first thought was obviously that "they" were finally here to feast upon earth and its remaining resources.

5.45 today, looked out of the window up into the sky and could see what looked like a satellite coming over. Too low a trajectory and with the illusion of moving too quickly to be the ISS, quickly followed by another right behind it, then another, and another and so it continued, all equidistant. Must have been around 20 of them. I was straight onto Google as I didn't know about the SpaceX Starlink, bit of a relief as the first thought was obviously that "they" were finally here to feast upon earth and its remaining resources.
I wouldn't mind an alien invasion right now

Back