Strange people you meet on holiday

• Thread starter Deleted member 30853
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30853

I've got holiday photos on slideshow on my PC backdrop. It's currently cycling through some Chinese photos (a great bunch of lads, etc.).

A picture has come up of a woman who was part of a lesbian menage a trois. Basically, she'd nicked off on holiday without her regular partner with a different lass she was shagging on the side. It created a shit awkward atmosphere without her not even trying to conceal the fact she was having an affair. The period I was with them, they were quite happy to have a bit smooch in their coach seat and not give a damn about anyone else being able to watch them. No, you wouldn't want pictures of any of them or watch - bulldykes!!!

Another one was a UNHCR worker who'd been on assignment in Kosovo in the early noughties who caused a massive fallout with a tent mate on safari in Kenya. Even with limited tent space, she did not want to share with this Indian lass and other people sharing the camp had to separate the two of them on the last night when it turned into a screaming match. When people hope she gets eaten by a lion, that tells you everything.

Been on a couple of package holidays. Both times you’d see couples come down to sit on sunbeds all day. The bloke in a football top to attract like minded souls.

When another bloke in a football top comes down and goes to the bar the other one is over like a shot. It’s like watching embarrassed kids wanting to make mates on holiday.

I attract these people......Normally 50-60 year old couples.....I was once invited to a house hat party in Oxfordshire....I refused.

Met a very nice guy, his wife and son (who was same age as my daughter at time about 7/8) just sitting round pool in Cyprus. Had a few drinks with them pre evening meal. Just normal ordinary holiday chat as you do. We left couple of days after they arrived. A month later back home watching I think Panorama and said guy is being interviewed by the BBC about Putin and Russian business ! It appears he was one of Putin's team :eek:

I never make friends on holiday. I go on holiday to spend time with the people I don't see enough of normally. Of course I'll pass the time of day with people but not much beyond that.

I know some people who dine with others every night and then meet up when they get back to the UK.

met a bloke on a coach holiday in Austria/Bavaria around 1990.... came out with the old " i used to be in the sas " routine.
Took it with a pinch of salt and listened to his very entertaining stories all night.
Got home and checked him out, had written 2 books on his escapades, been involved with Iranian embassey seige the lot.. was shocked as thought was another billy bullshiter.

met a bloke on a coach holiday in Austria/Bavaria around 1990.... came out with the old " i used to be in the sas " routine.
Took it with a pinch of salt and listened to his very entertaining stories all night.
Got home and checked him out, had written 2 books on his escapades, been involved with Iranian embassey seige the lot.. was shocked as thought was another billy bullshiter.
You’ve met @greedminds as well then

I never make friends on holiday. I go on holiday to spend time with the people I don't see enough of normally. Of course I'll pass the time of day with people but not much beyond that.

I know some people who dine with others every night and then meet up when they get back to the UK.
I go on holiday to get away from the people I spend most of my time with.

Been on a couple of package holidays. Both times you’d see couples come down to sit on sunbeds all day. The bloke in a football top to attract like minded souls.

When another bloke in a football top comes down and goes to the bar the other one is over like a shot. It’s like watching embarrassed kids wanting to make mates on holiday.

Never done it. Why did you?

I was travelling Europe a few years ago and was in Madrid on the last day.

As I left my hostel to go and meet a lass for a few hours some homeless looking Spanish bloke wandered over to me.

He said “do you believe in reincarnation”, I said “no”. He then said “If you come down to Atocha at 5pm, next to the cigarette bin I’ll be there, there will also be a man in a wheelchair with no arms and no legs, we’ll show you that it’s real”

Weird.

We’re now best mates, meet him and stump for a fag every year at the same bin.

I've got holiday photos on slideshow on my PC backdrop. It's currently cycling through some Chinese photos (a great bunch of lads, etc.).

A picture has come up of a woman who was part of a lesbian menage a trois. Basically, she'd nicked off on holiday without her regular partner with a different lass she was shagging on the side. It created a shit awkward atmosphere without her not even trying to conceal the fact she was having an affair. The period I was with them, they were quite happy to have a bit smooch in their coach seat and not give a damn about anyone else being able to watch them. No, you wouldn't want pictures of any of them or watch - bulldykes!!!

Another one was a UNHCR worker who'd been on assignment in Kosovo in the early noughties who caused a massive fallout with a tent mate on safari in Kenya. Even with limited tent space, she did not want to share with this Indian lass and other people sharing the camp had to separate the two of them on the last night when it turned into a screaming match. When people hope she gets eaten by a lion, that tells you everything.
Were any of these people strange?
The first story just sounds like a lass who was cheating on her partner.
The second I don’t even know which one is supposed to be strange? The UNHCR worker or the Indian lass? What was the relevance of working in Kosovo, was that the strange part? Who did people want the lion to eat?

Ha’way man, explain things better.

The second I don’t even know which one is supposed to be strange? The UNHCR worker or the Indian lass? What was the relevance of working in Kosovo, was that the strange part? Who did people want the lion to eat?

They wanted the Indian Lady to be eaten by a lion

You just want pictures of the lezzas. :D

Bit like when you and @Ben Gardner said I was bull shitting about paras not getting their wings because of cut backs when I was 100% right? You 2 haven’t apologised for that yet. :lol:

Back