Stopping down Bristol for the semi final

Is it really standing only? I’ve been on our website and done the droppy down boxes and it looks like standing.

I don’t think I can’t do that. Shit. I was planning a trip and everything

think we've got standing and seating for the league game but presume we've got a smaller allocation for the cup so probably restricted to the terrace unless we sell them.

think we've got standing and seating for the league game but presume we've got a smaller allocation for the cup so probably restricted to the terrace unless we sell them.

IIRC we’ve got a larger allocation for the cup game.

League = Terrace and half the seating behind the goal
Cup = Terrace and full seating behind the goal

I could be wrong but certain that was the case

IIRC we’ve got a larger allocation for the cup game.

League = Terrace and half the seating behind the goal
Cup = Terrace and full seating behind the goal

I could be wrong but certain that was the case

is the terrace not behind the goal? Quick google and it seems the terrace is along the touchline so you might be right mate.

Yep, touchline in the corner.

This is the ground map for the league game which suggests we only have a section of the seats behind the goal rather than the full stand (the white bit)

Logon or register to see this image

bizarre set up that like. :lol:

what's in between the visitors terrace and the south stand seating?

north west, west and south west stands all along the near touchline. 3 stands in the same place. :lol:

All owa. In The New England now. The dress sense of the younguns is quite a sight
You are in the heart of student/right on area - if heading into town you will soon enter Crustyvile and if not careful, the Front Line.

If you head to Stokes Croft you will get to see the most vandalised shop in the world (tesco express) - we get tourist from Beirut come over

As i work half way between bandit country and bristol...just 45mins from Bristol i will probably be tempted to drive up the M5 after work.

Just dont fancy a long tiring drive back down at night. Maybe.

Back