Stop moaning about tests

PM probably shouldn't be trying to bump it up to millions a day then?

More testing is always welcome. But theres a difference between wanting more testing & outright slamming a government for 'only' providing 250 000 tests a day.

Being the top in europe & 5th in the entire world shows were not as bad at testing as people are going on like.

I just assumed very white, Conservative, and affluent. I hadn't considered super religious.

I know fuck all about the area, the boundary just looks "well suss".

Yeah, they're all catholic like him. As it happens he's been round to tea with this girl. Could you imagine that prick in your dining room (or wherever one takes their tea I suppose...)

More testing is always welcome. But theres a difference between wanting more testing & outright slamming a government for 'only' providing 250 000 tests a day.

Being the top in europe & 5th in the entire world shows were not as bad at testing as people are going on like.
Then they can stop telling people about all the world class, world leading statistics they are going to smash then?

Seems fair enough no? Then people won’t complain about them.

To be fair there are 230,000 tests being processed daily and 3000 of those are positive. 227,000 people are wasting their and other's time. My mate has his kid off with unrelated symptoms and the school have told him he needs to get the bairn a covid test before he can come back. Theres no reason to go and get a test if you arent showing symptoms. Youre putting yourself and others at risk. Watched them on the news this morning, tightly queuing up next to each other all complaining to reporters about the queues, absolutely fine.
It's those with underlying health conditions who are living with the kids sent home from school I would be most worried about.
Also those folk sent home from work to self isolate because a workmate has tested positive.
Not everyone will be on full pay for that time and might have claim SSP through no fault of their own.

More testing, more cases...all in Labour working class areas. I'll let you work this out but we really need some people to step up to the plate here and question things, this could be very,very bad indeed if it continues along these line.

More testing, more cases...all in Labour working class areas. I'll let you work this out but we really need some people to step up to the plate here and question things, this could be very,very bad indeed if it continues along these line.

Is this a hint at this being labours fault?

Well I’m shocked

To be fair there are 230,000 tests being processed daily and 3000 of those are positive. 227,000 people are wasting their and other's time. My mate has his kid off with unrelated symptoms and the school have told him he needs to get the bairn a covid test before he can come back. Theres no reason to go and get a test if you arent showing symptoms. Youre putting yourself and others at risk. Watched them on the news this morning, tightly queuing up next to each other all complaining to reporters about the queues, absolutely fine.

This is true. What is motivating those who are not positive to go for a test? If you don’t have symptoms then stay at home, it’s not rocket science.

The criticism isn't for doing 'only' 250,000 tests a day. It's for taking measures that were always going to result in extra demand for testing and not having the organisational ability to upscale accordingly.

200,000 tests a day is hardly a small number. I understand we need more but he's right about demand has gone up too high for one. He's wrong to say about people moaning obviously.

It's easy to say we need more testing but if people are trying to get tested showing no symptoms your basically asking for double the testing what we do now or more.

What are other countries testing daily?
81,000 tests a day.

But yes let's blame the public for the current failure of the testing system.

81,000 tests a day.

But yes let's blame the public for the current failure of the testing system.

When you see things on the news such as 17,000 children in Scotland being tested and only 2 found positive then you have to recognise the public are clearly not following guidelines about when to test. Clear those people out of the system and there wouldn’t be a problem.

Back