Stone Valley 2022

Especially if one of the questions was to spell Krypton.
The chair situation is a bit silly like. Was the Crypton Factor getting from the serving tent to the front of the first stage.
Enjoyed the Dualers and Bootleg Beatlles
Not a fan of the Dualers like. Went to see them at the Cluny & walked out early on. Was like watching Mickey Pierce pretend to Jamaican.

Last edited:

The Stranglers were superb again
As a lifelong fan it seems strange saying that they were as slick and professional as always
It’s taken me over 40 years to get to that stage
The keyboards seemed a little lost in the mix but other than that absolutely first class
And managed to get a shot of JJ possibly doing the highest kick he’s done for years so all good

Going to see them in Belfast in September and like every other Stranglers gig I’m treating it as possibly the last time I’ll ever see JJ in action

Logon or register to see this image

Anyone seen @Barboza dh9 ?
Hes gone quiet
Knocking about with a lad with big teeth
I’m just doing my morning shit but I’ll knock on his tent when I get back.

Going to have to power through today like. Can feel two days worth of drink hanging over me like a dark cloud.
He’s ok.
Anybody else cool as fuck partaking in beer & bands this weekend.

Logon or register to see this image
Pogues tshirt today.

Last edited:
The Stranglers were superb again
As a lifelong fan it seems strange saying that they were as slick and professional as always
It’s taken me over 40 years to get to that stage
The keyboards seemed a little lost in the mix but other than that absolutely first class
And managed to get a shot of JJ possibly doing the highest kick he’s done for years so all good

Going to see them in Belfast in September and like every other Stranglers gig I’m treating it as possibly the last time I’ll ever see JJ in action
They always deliver..earlier this year at the City Hall they were fantastic..place was bouncing.

Back