Stone Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoy everyone, I'm sure it will be a cracking night.

I'm tempted to try and pick up a last minute ticket for Leeds on Tuesday, if anyone knows anyone trying to shift one give me a shout.

saw them at the opera house earlier this year, my highlight of a year working there. they were excellent (gig of they year according to the aussie press), seem on top form. enjoy lads.

Saw them at Leeds Arena last night. Despite the, ahem, occasional flaws in Mr Browns singing abilities, it was bloody great: the band sounded fantastic and the place was absolutely bouncing, Made in Stone was phenomenal.

His shite vocals only matter if you're watching him on the box. At the gigs no one is listening as its just a big sing along.

going to Hampden on Saturday. Currently trying to fight off the onset of tonsillitis long enough to avoid the day being ruined. I'm praying these symptoms are just hayfever because hayfever knocked me for 6 last month and i was blaming tonsillitis then too.

Ha'way the meds.

going to Hampden on Saturday. Currently trying to fight off the onset of tonsillitis long enough to avoid the day being ruined. I'm praying these symptoms are just hayfever because hayfever knocked me for 6 last month and i was blaming tonsillitis then too.

Ha'way the meds.
You'll be able to catch up with @rocky for a pint and discuss rangers

Saw them at Leeds Arena last night. Despite the, ahem, occasional flaws in Mr Browns singing abilities, it was bloody great: the band sounded fantastic and the place was absolutely bouncing, Made in Stone was phenomenal.

I of course meant Made Of Stone,
Still feeling a bit rough!

His shite vocals only matter if you're watching him on the box. At the gigs no one is listening as its just a big sing along.

Absolutely. The perfect gigs to watch pissed up with your mates

Went to leeds wed night, sounded much better than manchester last year. Class neet

Tomorrow in Glasgow set to be their final ever gig apparently.

Been lucky enough to see them 6 times since the reformation and will always be grateful of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back