Stolen wheelie bins!

Were they pushing the bin towards some sort of lorry that had attachments on the back for the bin to fit on to?

Not likely on a Sunday !

We’ve had a brown bin waiting for pick up outside ours for about six weeks by the council , it’s got our door number on but no idea where it suddenly appeared from as we got ours picked up last year as never used

Round here where I live DH7 kids were nicking them and setting them alight, something to do with getting high off the fumes:confused: council put warning stickers on bins advising people to not leave them out in the back streets.

Used to get this all the time in my old house. Bins were left in the back lane for collection, by the time I'd got home, some scratter had nicked mine (nice and clean, clearly marked with house number) and left one covered in shit/puke/half burned out etc etc

Council had no interest, stating it was "house holder's responsibility to bring bins back in after collection" - which really doesn't help when you leave the house at 7am and get home about 7pm(!)

generally its lazy tramps who leave theirs out all the time then the council picks them up as they are not being taken in...so they then need another bin so just nick somebody elses and repeat the whole cycle

Back