Stokes value in IPL auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not trying to be funny but why would Durham get any money for Stokes playing in the IPL. The money goes to the player and he misses out on his central contract payments during the time he is not available.
according to one of the papers the deduction from the central contract is given to the club to compensate for him not being available for the start of the season and some goes to academies.... but it all sounds like no one is really sure how it works out.

according to one of the papers the deduction from the central contract is given to the club to compensate for him not being available for the start of the season and some goes to academies.... but it all sounds like no one is really sure how it works out.

If it isn't in writing - the ECB will squirrel it away :evil:

Rerally hope he gets the big big bucks, he totally deserves it.

Some of these lads we have are so underrated because they don't play in these tournaments, but we showed in the world cup how good we are.

Roy, Stokes, Buttler, Root, superstars

If I was running an IPL team though one of the first I would get would be Willey. There are virtually no bowlers in that format who swing it as much early on, and he can open the batting too.

Would imagine Warner would be number 1 on most team's lists.

Pretty much single handedly won the trophy last year.

I would rather play the extra 300 grand for Stokes.
Incredible money it won't be long before there is no international cricket played during the IPL it is that big.

Jason Roy a bargain at £120,000.
Surprised Bairstow never went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back