Stokes disciplinary record. Possible ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

He is one point off a ban, would it not make sense to get that point, during either the third or fourth odi, so he is clear by the Australian tour, where he will be targeted by their team?

It's not cricket, old boy, but it must have been mentioned in the changing room?

He is one point off a ban, would it not make sense to get that point, during either the third or fourth odi, so he is clear by the Australian tour, where he will be targeted by their team?

It's not cricket, old boy, but it must have been mentioned in the changing room?
There's some odd rule about being banned doesn't clear your points record ..... they drop off after two years. Sounds odd but that's what Bumble said.

There's some odd rule about being banned doesn't clear your points record ..... they drop off after two years. Sounds odd but that's what Bumble said.
That's odd. Like being on a permanent yellow card, going into a game.

If correct, then I think stokes will be banned during the Australian tour

not to mention ar ower tms and probably sky ever since he got that last point old boy

what so he'll get a ban everytime he gets another demerit? or he'll get a worse ban when he gets to 10 or something like that?

not to mention ar ower tms and probably sky ever since he got that last point old boy

what so he'll get a ban everytime he gets another demerit? or he'll get a worse ban when he gets to 10 or something like that?
I said it fust. They follow my lead

bet you're the reason collingwood got axed from england then :evil::evil:

actually well played there son :lol:
I don't understand this system, going forward. If bumble is correct, he will always be on the brink.

No doubt shit tasche Warner will be mouthing off all winter.

After the third test and we have either won or retained the ashes, I would have no problem with Ben sparking him right out and getting an international summer off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back