Stirks Steakhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be up the Hastings Hill tomorrow night ,presentation night for one of the football teams I back .Hope this hasn't had an effect on George and the girls footfall.

Having said that I wish Adam and John all the best in there steak house extravaganza.
George is more worried about the weatherspoons opening up there

Hit a nerve? That's what you get for changing the name of the pub ;)

It is for us, we are literally out the back but we are in the Lakes at the moment. Would have gone tonight otherwise. Will definitely give it a go though
I wish I was a quid behind John marra.

Reactions: No7

It is for us, we are literally out the back but we are in the Lakes at the moment. Would have gone tonight otherwise. Will definitely give it a go though
There's something on Facebook with a live band playing

Reactions: No7
It's not top quality to be fair like, it's alright for what it is but compared to places like Boldon Butchers it's shite.

Or the likes of Knitsley...if I want really top cuts of meat that's where I go. Stirks wouldn't be my butcher of choice mind

Having said that looking forward to The Broadway ( wavey) being a great success, it's round the corner and looks a huge improvement on what was a dump of a pub.
Hopefully in there soon

Woodville Cres for me....yards away :lol:

George is more worried about the weatherspoons opening up there
Ah good point ,however he made a valid point that it could bring more punters to the area.I think it could be of benefit to the Hastings if another boozer was close by,as at the moment it's a shite area to go for a sup.

Ah good point ,however he made a valid point that it could bring more punters to the area.I think it could be of benefit to the Hastings if another boozer was close by,as at the moment it's a shite area to go for a sup.
Thought he would have bought the Wolsey to be honest

Where is the Wetherspoons going?

It's not top quality to be fair like, it's alright for what it is but compared to places like Boldon Butchers it's shite.
John would probably be the first to admit that at the price point he sells meat for you aren't going to get 30 Day aged Wagyu or rare breed Pork. Sunderland folk love shitloads of bait cheap.....in a f***ing pizza box!
Byrnes on Chester Road is the Daddy for Steak. Mark the owner has even bought a season ticket for next season, so can be classed as a MLF too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back