Stirks Steakhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed if they have done anything outside?

Only thing they've done outside is rip the smoking shelter out. I live right out the back of it.

Inside looks totally different like, the god awful snug has gone, and the wall has been knocked through to adjoin the bar that George only used to open on Boxing Day for away day footy

The Broadway is opposite and the first house down so near enough

Chester road is opposite. The Broadway starts after the petrol station

One of the lads is in there tonight and is saying it's topper. He's smashed like cos it's a free bar so it could shit haha.

Only thing they've done outside is rip the smoking shelter out. I live right out the back of it.

Inside looks totally different like, the god awful snug has gone, and the wall has been knocked through to adjoin the bar that George only used to open on Boxing Day for away day footy

Wasn't sure but the Broadway is opposite, you can see the street name on someones wall on Google streetview.

Menu looks decent. It's a tricky one but I'd probably go for the giant Scotch egg or the black pudding croquettes followed by the sirloin (m) (with a pepper sauce I'm ashamed to say).

Adam and John are passionate about making this gig a success.

Reactions: Pop

He opened early a couple times for us for away games

hopefully they'll have a f***ing massive sign up to stop him wandering into the wrong pub

George was daft for only opening the sung it was f***ing shit weren't it. Could hear everyones conversations. Was arnly the wakes that kept them open.

George was daft for only opening the sung it was f***ing shit weren't it. Could hear everyones conversations. Was arnly the wakes that kept them open.

Aye, his wife always used to say 'know your customer base'. Fair enough for the wakes, but it was shite being stood on top of everyone on a night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back