Still not spent any actual cash yet....

i am seem to remember free transfers have signing on fees along with wages, so not exactly free, however it could be said that, a name signing, could go well towards calming down a few nerves.;)

Wierd but true
Very true fella !providing he was on the list ....... if we are a professional club we would have had a meeting weeks ago involving the targets for the upcoming season ross and the scouts should have provided the three amigos with a list of desirable players to improve our squad....... the thre amigos should decide the budget and try to accommodate the managers selection as best they can............I dont think we are doing it that way if im being honest !We appear to be waiting to see who is availible from the free market and seeing if ross will accept them!So no you dont have to pay a fee for a player you want but i guess most of the in demand league one players will be under contract aand involve a transfer fee!

Kone Catts and Donaldihnio cost us over 100k a week and I bet we've not added 50k yet to the weekly wage bill, signings and new contracts...and that's before spending any of the actual transfer budget.
I think we all agree on who the money should be spent.

Very true fella !providing he was on the list ....... if we are a professional club we would have had a meeting weeks ago involving the targets for the upcoming season ross and the scouts should have provided the three amigos with a list of desirable players to improve our squad....... the thre amigos should decide the budget and try to accommodate the managers selection as best they can............I dont think we are doing it that way if im being honest !We appear to be waiting to see who is availible from the free market and seeing if ross will accept them!So no you dont have to pay a fee for a player you want but i guess most of the in demand league one players will be under contract aand involve a transfer fee!
Disagree

We needed to spend more and spend it better then . You can’t survive in that league otherwise

We didn't really, we just needed to spend better than on Ndong, djilobodji, McNair, Love and the Januzaj loan, whilst also selling Kaboul after we had finally assembled something looking like a team. There was no need to spend massive amounts that summer, but spending poorly, poor loans and ripping up the squad we had made it look much worse than it was. Burnley and even the mags have shown how it can be done.

Back