Still not spent any actual cash yet....

While obviously there isn’t that much in the way of funds, I’d be glad if we are keeping anything available for the two most pressing priorities in a creative central player and a winger.

I think 2 of the 3 definitely have the right profile. Would op be happier if we got the same players but they cost us say, a million each?

Is this sessions a mag by any chance or just a complete tool? So far think the business we are doing is good, playing it smart and looks like the young lads like Robson, Hume, Embleton and a few others will be given their chance this season, my opinion think we need 3 or 4 more players, a right winger, a strong centre midfielder like the lad fromWalsall, maybe also Maddison as well and 100% we need a proper goal machine from League 1, 2 or the national league.

Time left. I want to see some decent quality added though that will challenge every week for a place in the first 11, not squad filling shite.

Never mind liking the post @Gadzooks get to work. Expect the whole lot sorted by the time I'm off to work. Busy shift ahead me marra. It's all your fault if it is still the same when I wake up. I'll blame ye.

OP will be red raw at all the attention he’s getting for posting bollocjs again.

Didn’t he admit he doesn’t go to games?

Back