Stewie Donald & Charles Methven, a thought!

Honestly mate I f***ing detest them.
The ones that continually have a negative opinion, criticise the budget and then don’t even go. As you can see I am wound up talking about them :)

Sympathise mate.
Why do so many "human beings" immediately want to latch on to negatives, made up or kosher?
It says much about their own sad lives.
I read a newspaper article recently about mental health in the UK. Apparently 1 in 4, yes, 1 in 4, have some kind of mental health issue. Frightening isn't it.
Explains a great deal though sadly.
Blinded by a minority on social media. 'We' is quite a generalisation of our fanbase.
It's a small number of people that can only Express themselves hiding behind a computer/mobile screen.
We have a sound fanbase let's not knock it for the sake of low intelligence idiots
Chucky lad, it's not just a few mate. There's been hundreds on here alone slagging off the owners, and the defamatory stuff must have given the over worked mods a nightmare.
A sound fan base hmmmmm. There was a decent percentage of absolute low lifes at Bolton. The older I get, the more I despise ignorance, lack of respect, loutish behaviour etc. Yes, it's the same for other clubs but I'm not bothered about other clubs, only mine.

Last edited:

You have my sympathies mate, I hate not liking some of our fans but that's how it is atm.

You have more to detest than me :)
I was out with our Assistant Manager and two players Tuesday night, took both my kids. Cracking night and proceeds go to our youth set up. Just paid for a set of goal nets from the fund ( how the other half live).
Unbelievable insight into what actually is going on. Mental health challenges, injury to a player that a PL club are interesting in, players attitudes, shape and discipline the lot. Didn’t hold back and when you get to really know what is going on you don’t post it on a social media site.
Having dinner sitting next to people who really know the goings on, what an experience and one of the advantages of following a smaller club.

You have more to detest than me :)
I was out with our Assistant Manager and two players Tuesday night, took both my kids. Cracking night and proceeds go to our youth set up. Just paid for a set of goal nets from the fund ( how the other half live).
Unbelievable insight into what actually is going on. Mental health challenges, injury to a player that a PL club are interesting in, players attitudes, shape and discipline the lot. Didn’t hold back and when you get to really know what is going on you don’t post it on a social media site.
Having dinner sitting next to people who really know the goings on, what an experience and one of the advantages of following a smaller club.
I really think that 'fans' forget that players, staff, owners are just ordinary people doing their best with sometimes difficult obstacles to overcome that the public never get to know about, doesn't stop them lambasting said people with their thoughts no matter how unfounded they are, was told yesterday that Tom Flanagan was insulted and shouted at by some idiot in Asda while with his lass and kid, what sort of person thinks this is sane behaviour ffs? I despair sometimes I really do.

Sympathise mate.
Why do so many "human beings" immediately want to latch on to negatives, made up or kosher?
It says much about their own sad lives.
I read a newspaper article recently about mental health in the UK. Apparently 1 in 4, yes, 1 in 4, have some kind of mental health issue. Frightening isn't it.
Explains a great deal though sadly.

Chucky lad, it's not just a few mate. There's been hundreds on here alone slagging off the owners, and the defamatory stuff must have given the over worked mods a nightmare.
A sound fan base hmmmmm. There was a decent percentage of absolute low lifes at Bolton. The older I get, the more I despise ignorance, lack of respect, loutish behaviour etc. Yes, it's the same for other clubs but I'm not bothered about other clubs, only mine.

Just posted above.
A player that will remain unnamed being physically sick at an away game before the game in a toilet hidden away. Not slept the night before.
Fans giving the player absolute abuse and you know the ones, haven’t got a f***ing clue. Fair play to the Club and have got the PFA in to support him.
Will make my vocal positive feelings to the lad when I can mate.
Awful sad stuff to hear first hand.
Opened up to players salaries which again people have no idea. Let’s just say they are not paid as well as what most believe at this level and Swindon are breaking even whilst not overstretching.
The fuckwits who don’t go then moan about the budgets.
You can see why I get frustrated.
On way to Crewe shortly.

Just posted above.
A player that will remain unnamed being physically sick at an away game before the game in a toilet hidden away. Not slept the night before.
Fans giving the player absolute abuse and you know the ones, haven’t got a f***ing clue. Fair play to the Club and have got the PFA in to support him.
Will make my vocal positive feelings to the lad when I can mate.
Awful sad stuff to hear first hand.
Opened up to players salaries which again people have no idea. Let’s just say they are not paid as well as what most believe at this level and Swindon are breaking even whilst not overstretching.
The fuckwits who don’t go then moan about the budgets.
You can see why I get frustrated.
On way to Crewe shortly.
Tough game today mate best of luck, got you down for a draw on my coupon don't let me down!

I really think that 'fans' forget that players, staff, owners are just ordinary people doing their best with sometimes difficult obstacles to overcome that the public never get to know about, doesn't stop them lambasting said people with their thoughts no matter how unfounded they are, was told yesterday that Tom Flanagan was insulted and shouted at by some idiot in Asda while with his lass and kid, what sort of person thinks this is sane behaviour ffs? I despair sometimes I really do.

Unbelievable mate, absolute disgraceful that.
Tough game today mate best of luck, got you down for a draw on my coupon don't let me down!

Top lad.
How much is in it for me?
Can run on the pitch and slide tackle at 90 mins if 1-1.

Last edited:
That wanker is top of the list apparently in the police investigation that is coming.
They are leaving no stone unturned as they have received so many complaints they've been forced in to action!
Obvly plenty of decent people around KG so hopefully those on here who are guilty of vile shit are looking over their cowardly shoulders.
As for supermarket man......

Its not and shouldn't be tolerated by anyone...Of course we have fans who have "nee Brains2 usually becasue of the way they have been brought up but having a go in a shop or anywhere is reprehensible.

Back