Stewart Donald to stay at SAFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not just our history, marra. It’s the overwhelming current trend across ALL Football League clubs. For parkinson to survive he must meet/exceed all expectations - and expectation of safc in these leagues is a magnifier. At a club like Safc that means a sustained, unwavering (and ultimately successful) promotion challenge in league one season next season followed by a minimum of a sustained play off run the following season without any significant hint of a relegation battle. That’s just the way it is. Given our incompetence as a club - as well as that is something that’s PP has never achieved in his career - I’m more than happy that my prediction is both logical and realistic.
It's still just an opinion not fact. He has also done ok/well at some clubs and at much smaller clubs so you could say that you would expect better success at a more attractive club with potentially better resources. That just depends on your perspective and spin. I think Parkinson will do ok this season IF the bastards in charge don't shit on him. There are people i know at Bolton who really rated him - as a good all round bloke but also he organised the club well and the side well. He needs the tools to work with and wasn't given them in Jan. He was given players bar one who got injured - who needed time to bed in.

AGM you may think I’m deluded but anyone who thinks SD stepped down as a result of anything RAAWA said is totally ferking deluded.
Miles off base.

It's still just an opinion not fact. He has also done ok/well at some clubs and at much smaller clubs so you could say that you would expect better success at a more attractive club with potentially better resources. That just depends on your perspective and spin. I think Parkinson will do ok this season IF the bastards in charge don't shit on him. There are people i know at Bolton who really rated him - as a good all round bloke but also he organised the club well and the side well. He needs the tools to work with and wasn't given them in Jan. He was given players bar one who got injured - who needed time to bed in.
Well in as much as any projection of the future can’t be fact because it hasn’t happened yet, then yeah. However for PP to still be here in summer 2022 he will have to buck the trend of all clubs across the whole football league as well as do something that he has NEVER achieved in his career before. All of this he’ll most likely have to achieve against the backdrop of the most incompetent ownership in our history. That’s not easily dismissed as just the opinion of one individual on a message board. It’s logically the most likely outcome.

Last edited:
AGM you may think I’m deluded but anyone who thinks SD stepped down as a result of anything RAAWA said is totally ferking deluded.
Miles off base.

I don’t think anyone does, not everyone on here is a wet wipe and believes what Donald says.
He said he would step down in the fans meeting if they wanted him too, rawa cleverly never gave him a response.

Miles off base.
I never said or alleged that RAWA had been that influential for a second. And SD stepping down as chairman ultimately means as little as anything the ITK crowd put up on here. He’s still calling the shots. And missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back