Stewart Donald masterstroke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowt wrong with holding your hands up regarding a decision. When PP was linked I said he had to get the decision right (Phil Parkinson), I think he's got a lot wrong, if he then went against the fans and Parkinson was dreadful I'd have hammered him for it. Instead it currently looks a good move, and a brave one considering no one wanted him, if you'll criticise him for getting it wrong it would be churlish not to hold your hands up if he gets it right. We're definitely better now than we were under Ross so it seems a good decision. Still got a lot of concerns, but this one is definitely credit in the bank where Donald is concerned

Well said GG. I doff my cap to you.

Appointing Parkinson when 96% of (Twitter-based) fans flat out didn't want him.

Thank the stars SD knows what he's doing and doesn't listen to the opinions of internet gobshites.

Wish he'd stay, I do.

Best run of form in League Juan...
RAWA and the other Fookin Clowns should be twittering like Fook and be on their knees.....but knaa...Fookwits....
@Ghandi Floss

Very very lucky appointment

Hardly given he has succeeded at this level in the past.....Lucky is employing me and us going up.
Where were you sat today mate?

You utter f***ing cretin, can’t even celebrate a win for the desire to criticise our fans once again from the comforts of your spunk stained bedroom.

To be fair, they deserve criticising, at times they are beyond pathetic.

Last edited:
Donald and company have told lie after lie and have finally been found out to be frauds. He's delighted that the team is doing well for the simple fact that it takes the heat off him. If they'd kept their distance, like they are now, from social media and these podcasts, they wouldn't have so much hatred towards them.

However, the fact that they used the parachute payments to pay for the club, have invested very little if anything of their own wealth and now want to sell up for £40/50 million quid without putting anything back into the club to repay the parachute payments, they can all get lost for me.

Not to mention the 10 million loan from the Americans with the clubs assets as the guarantee.

It's now completely clear that they wanted to make a quick profit which hasn't worked out. If we're not careful we could end up having a similar problem to what the likes of Charlton, Blackpool and most recently Bury have had.

Hopefully they will not be greedy and sell up soon to the most stable interested party.

Needless to say I didn't ask you.

Who didn't listen to people like me? And without being racist can you explain what 'people like me' are?

Which doesnt change the fact I was right
Donald and company have told lie after lie and have finally been found out to be frauds. He's delighted that the team is doing well for the simple fact that it takes the heat off him. If they'd kept their distance, like they are now, from social media and these podcasts, they wouldn't have so much hatred towards them.

However, the fact that they used the parachute payments to pay for the club, have invested very little if anything of their own wealth and now want to sell up for £40/50 million quid without putting anything back into the club to repay the parachute payments, they can all get lost for me.

Not to mention the 10 million loan from the Americans with the clubs assets as the guarantee.

It's now completely clear that they wanted to make a quick profit which hasn't worked out. If we're not careful we could end up having a similar problem to what the likes of Charlton, Blackpool and most recently Bury have had.

Hopefully they will not be greedy and sell up soon to the most stable interested party.

So why didnt you do it if it was so easy? God people talk some shit.
Utter f***ing bollocks. To try and make out our fans are the most demanding in the country is f***ing hillarious considering how poor we have been for years.

They are the best and worst thing about the club.....Outside the little bubble of precious fans everybody in football (including much of the fanbase) knows this is true.

Last edited:

I know where you are coming from but IMO there won’t be new owners anytime soon. SD will wait till the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back