Stewart Donald masterstroke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh Lord, do you understand English.....At times the BEST but at times the WORST thing about the club......Everyone in football knows it, former players and managers said it, even Big Sam.....Its laughable the fans will blame everybody else but never once question their own role in the underachievement of the club.

You're an absolute idiot, fair play.

he is! But that in no way is attributed to Stewart Donald.
I am not fully in SD' camp, as I do feel let down by the lies, particulalarly with regards to the FPP loan or whatever it was. He said that he would back, Parky in the Jan Window, however and while most are loans, it was the sensible thing to do IMO as we are not getting tied down, Long Term, financially. So I would say that he did back Parky personally.

FYI just a bit of info, JS and CM wanted to bin JR straight after the play off shambles, BUT SD thought it would be I quote "it would be to harsh to get rid of Jack after what we just went through" That statement summed up SD lack of killer instinct.
It also showed he was to loyal. now the killer bit.
Fact both Hill and Coton persuaded SD it would be best advice to keep JR, so being given advice by those who think they, know, he gave him his chance to turn it round.
Also PP was not the cheapest option Holloway, Steve Round, Steve McLaren and a few others inc Pearson were all basically on the same wage structure.
There were 3 or 4 reasons why he picked PP, his record of getting out of lower divisions he got glowing recommends from 2 excellent sources and he interviewed very well.
IMHO if we had kept faith with JR any longer we would have been mid table and fan groups would have been going APE. lol

Appointing Parkinson when 96% of (Twitter-based) fans flat out didn't want him.

Thank the stars SD knows what he's doing and doesn't listen to the opinions of internet gobshites.

Wish he'd stay, I do.
SD's masterstroke was buying the club for next to nowt and still not being able to afford us.
Getting promoted from the third division at the second time of asking is far from a masterstroke. And this isn't even certain either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back