Stewart Donald masterstroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which doesnt change the fact I was right

So why didnt you do it if it was so easy? God people talk some shit.

They are the best and worst thing about the club.....Outside the little bubble of precious fans everybody in football (including much of the fanbase) knows this is true.
Believe me if it was remotely true there would of been full scale riots when we got relegated twice in a row. The supporters are the one good thing about this club.

They are the best and worst thing about the club.....Outside the little bubble of precious fans everybody in football (including much of the fanbase) knows this is true.

Do what? Haven't said anything about being easy 🤔

All you ever seem to offer the forum is digs at the fans and digs at other posters, with a hefty dose of smugness and sanctimony. You rarely seem to post except to say ‘told you so’, while blaming the fans for shit performances.
You were right about Parky, so it seems. Yay! Have a gold star for your star chart. Or maybe have some f***ing humility and stop acting like you got the best crayons out the box.

Just to point something out, lest you should keep making an utter tw@t of yourself - when the team started getting their act together, the fans responded positively, not the other way round. I certainly don’t like it when ‘fans’ boo or abuse our own players, but people like that are but a very small minority.

Our fans are a credit to the club, home and away. Second to none.

They are the best and worst thing about the club

Sorry, but that is utter and absolute bollocks. Given the history of the club since I've been supporting them (73 onwards), our support is nothing short of fantastic. I was at Maine Road when there were 15,000 of us there, and you say we're the worst thing about the club?

Have a word with yourself man, clubs can only dream of the support we give.

He does deserve credit for the appointment, but more must go for not sacking PP when 90% of the fans based wanted him gone after 12 games.

Sorry, but that is utter and absolute bollocks. Given the history of the club since I've been supporting them (73 onwards), our support is nothing short of fantastic. I was at Maine Road when there were 15,000 of us there, and you say we're the worst thing about the club?

Oh Lord, do you understand English.....At times the BEST but at times the WORST thing about the club......Everyone in football knows it, former players and managers said it, even Big Sam.....Its laughable the fans will blame everybody else but never once question their own role in the underachievement of the club.
All you ever seem to offer the forum is digs at the fans and digs at other posters, with a hefty dose of smugness and sanctimony. You rarely seem to post except to say ‘told you so’, while blaming the fans for shit performances.
You were right about Parky, so it seems. Yay! Have a gold star for your star chart. Or maybe have some f***ing humility and stop acting like you got the best crayons out the box.

Just to point something out, lest you should keep making an utter tw@t of yourself - when the team started getting their act together, the fans responded positively, not the other way round. I certainly don’t like it when ‘fans’ boo or abuse our own players, but people like that are but a very small minority.

Our fans are a credit to the club, home and away. Second to none.

At times yes, at other times no......Second to none? Have a word with yourself, a laughable nonsense statement.

Last edited:
Oh Lord, do you understand English.....At times the BEST but at times the WORST thing about the club......Everyone in football knows it, former players and managers said it, even Big Sam.....Its laughable the fans will blame everybody else but never once question their own role in the underachievement of the club.

At times yes, at other times no......Second to none? Have a word with yourself, a laughable nonsense statement.

Are you for real? I won't even label you a mag, you're that clueless.

Oh Lord, do you understand English

I do, it's obviously something you have difficulty in writing if I've misunderstood you.

Can you tell what roles fans have in the day to day running of the club?

P.S. Thanks for calling me your lord.

Last edited:
Ross said if he didn't get us promoted he'd feel like he'd failed.

What does that have to do with anything?
Donald and company have told lie after lie and have finally been found out to be frauds. He's delighted that the team is doing well for the simple fact that it takes the heat off him. If they'd kept their distance, like they are now, from social media and these podcasts, they wouldn't have so much hatred towards them.

However, the fact that they used the parachute payments to pay for the club, have invested very little if anything of their own wealth and now want to sell up for £40/50 million quid without putting anything back into the club to repay the parachute payments, they can all get lost for me.

Not to mention the 10 million loan from the Americans with the clubs assets as the guarantee.

It's now completely clear that they wanted to make a quick profit
which hasn't worked out. If we're not careful we could end up having a similar problem to what the likes of Charlton, Blackpool and most recently Bury have had.

Hopefully they will not be greedy and sell up soon to the most stable interested party.

The bullshit is strong in this one.

Last edited:
Aren't they the facts that have come to light or am I mistaken?

No it's all just misinformation as far as I can tell.

The parachute payments thing was the alternative option to Short leaving the club with £25m debt to SBC. It works out exactly the same as if he had left us with the debt. They weren't used to buy the club, they were used to pay that debt. The confusion came in, I believe, because after taking over, the new owners rearranged the payment plan to Short so that instead of paying £40m in one go, they were paying £15m up front, then £5m after a year, then £10m after 2 years and £10m after 3 years. Some folks saw the £15m up front and £25m for the debt as being the £40m for the club, but as far as I can tell that's wrong. Happy to be corrected if anyone knows for sure, but that's my understanding of it and nobody has corrected me yet with actual proof when I've said it in the past on here.

The owners have supposedly put something like £20m-£30m of their own money into the club in addition to the purchase price, to pay things like legal bills and legacy transfer fees.

The £10m loan was to Madrox (not to the club) with the entire club as the guarantee, which is around the 30th time in the past 50 years that an owner of ours has done this but it has never ever been an issue before.

you said after reaching his target of the playoffs. I said the manager targeted promotion.

I was talking about the target set to him by his boss, not the target he set himself.

He's not going to fire himself for failing to reach his own target is he?

Last edited:

The parachute payments thing was the alternative option to Short leaving the club with £25m debt to SBC. It works out exactly the same as if he had left us with the debt. They weren't used to buy the club, they were used to pay that debt. The confusion came in, I believe, because after taking over, the new owners rearranged the payment plan to Short so that instead of paying £40m in one go, they were paying £15m up front, then £5m after a year, then £10m after 2 years and £10m after 3 years. Some folks saw the £15m up front and £25m for the debt as being the £40m for the club, but as far as I can tell that's wrong. Happy to be corrected if anyone knows for sure, but that's my understanding of it and nobody has corrected me yet with actual proof when I've said it in the past on here.

The owners have supposedly put something like £20m-£30m of their own money into the club in addition to the purchase price, to pay things like legal bills and legacy transfer fees.

The £10m loan was to Madrox (not to the club) with the entire club as the guarantee, which is around the 30th time in the past 50 years that an owner of ours has done this but it has never ever been an issue before.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And just to clarify,a lot of the reasons people think he's a liar is that within the first 3 minutes of his first interview he said, and i quote 'we, we've given Ellis er £40m'

Our club wouldn't the club it is now without the fans... we are the 12th (13th ...... 101st .... etc etc.. you get my drift) man!

Most clubs say it, but we ARE the best supporters in the land when it comes to supporting your team both home (31k there yesterday at a league 1 game in the middle of winter, and what felt like minus 5 degrees at times) and away (sell out 99% of ALL out away games)

Standards are so low these days man 😂😂.

Been a great improvement since December though, miraculous really.

And for the record, literally everyone else either turned us down or we couldn’t afford them.

When were our standards high, we've been shit for 50 years....

This. From the outside it looked like Ross didn't have full control and so maybe was getting stung when it came to transfers and who he wanted, but the regression and the overreliance on Maja, then McGeady was frightening. However Parkinson comes in and is supported when f***ing off what was our best player, then despite having fuck all to spend brought in players to supplement how he plays and the system he uses. 12 months in a Ross was still f***ing about unsure what formation he wanted to play and how he wanted to play it.
He’s not using any of the players he brought in, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back