Stewart Donald masterstroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 23
Won 11
Drew 6
Lost 6

And that's before you add in the rubbish in the cup competitions.

He's like a Klopp / Pep hybrid is Parkinson. Well done Stu.

They haven't yet given Ellis £40m. They will have paid him half of it by now though, with the rest coming presumably after the sale of the club seeing as they aren't going to be here in 2 years' time when they had arranged to have paid him by.

It really is no different to the mortgage situation I described above. The deal was £40m. That's how much Ellis will be getting from the current owners at the end of the day. It doesn't matter whether it all came in one go or over a period of time, the deal was still £40m. That's how much SD/CM/JS agreed to pay for the club. Who gives a toss how many payments that was due to be paid in?
But it DOES matter where the money has come from though.......and you know it.
Unfortunately for all of us especially yourself you’ve painted yourself into a corner with your obsession to swim against the tide regarding SDs playing fast n loose with the truth and refuse to admit it. Thankfully the rest of us can all pick and choose when we dip into your own personal shitshow whereas you’re stuck here digging deeper n deeper every day.

But it DOES matter where the money has come from though.......and you know it.
Unfortunately for all of us especially yourself you’ve painted yourself into a corner with your obsession to swim against the tide regarding SDs playing fast n loose with the truth and refuse to admit it. Thankfully the rest of us can all pick and choose when we dip into your own personal shitshow whereas you’re stuck here digging deeper n deeper every day.

I'm yet to see any evidence it came from anywhere other than from the owners. If you've got some evidence that's not true, by all means present it. All I've ever wanted was to get to the truth of the situation instead of just blindly believing Chinese Whispers, fake news stories (more than one of which have now been retracted after SD sued), bullshitters or the pitchfork mob who constantly fail to back up this hatred they have of SD with anything of substance.

In the last two transfer windows I think the player we've actually paid a fee for was Dobson, and that was about 150k. Could be wrong like, but that's f***ing pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back