Stewart Donald down the Seafront today

Fair enough, makes sense.

As an aside, anyone making jibes about 'self importance', or not seeing what the fuss is about because of what has / has not been said is absolutely, 100% not registered as a recognised professional whose profession is state registered and bound by codes of conduct and codes of ethics by a government appointed regulatory body.

That's not taking the piss out of anyone, if you fancy seeing what is classed as unethical behaviour by some professions Google it. It'll give you hours of fun.

Those taking the piss wouldn’t understand the big words involved.

As an aside, anyone making jibes about 'self importance', or not seeing what the fuss is about because of what has / has not been said is absolutely, 100% not registered as a recognised professional whose profession is state registered and bound by codes of conduct and codes of ethics by a government appointed regulatory body.

The irony of explaining self importance in a condescending way like this. :lol:

Fair enough, makes sense.

That's not taking the piss out of anyone, if you fancy seeing what is classed as unethical behaviour by some professions Google it. It'll give you hours of fun.

The funniest ICAEW disciplinary I ever saw was about 30 years ago when it emerged that the mercenary "Mad" Mike Hoare was also an ACA. " On date X, he brought discredit to himself, the Institute, and the profession of accountancy in that he did attempt the overthrow of the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo". He was, of course, excluded from membership.

Aye just posted within that hour. He's also just replied to someone stating 'actively not trying to get rid isn't the same as staying' and SDs response was...'YES, they are staying!!'
Well someone's telling porkies. He's committed himself now like, no way will he be able to sell them now, be hell on.

The funniest ICAEW disciplinary I ever saw was about 30 years ago when it emerged that the mercenary "Mad" Mike Hoare was also an ACA. " On date X, he brought discredit to himself, the Institute, and the profession of accountancy in that he did attempt the overthrow of the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo". He was, of course, excluded from membership.

That's a f***ing classic to be fair like, it's almost like a Monty Python sketch.

:lol:

I went online to link some of the others I've read but I couldn't find the transcripts.

I remember one from about 10 years ago when a woman in her mid twenties went out over the weekend and her mate got lifted, she argued, spent a night in the cells for her bravado and took a caution.

The NHS found out and reported her to her body and she was struck off and then subsequently sacked.

:eek:

I can understand the 'fraud' and 'taking class A drugs at work'. But 'getting pissed and mouthing off'?!

Who hasn't?

Well someone's telling porkies. He's committed himself now like, no way will he be able to sell them now, be hell on.

What if we get a 10 mill bid for Geads?

He's up early for someone who was apparently paralytic.

I'm always up early when I have a good drink. Fall asleep easier but can never sleep in for some reason. He must be like me.

Last edited:
We'd be idiots to turn it down. He's saying it now because that is the situation now. Obviously, if someone came along offering a stupid amount of money, you'd have to have a serious think about it.

And this is what he has normally said in the past regarding potential bids/outgoings etc.

This time he's saying they both definitely aren't leaving.

And this is what he has normally said in the past regarding potential bids/outgoings etc.

This time he's saying they both definitely aren't leaving.

I think because he was being questioned when he said we weren't trying to sell them. I think some people suggested that that wouldn't stop a nod a wink to his or any other agent. He was trying to close that down, as much as anything else.

Back