Stewart Donald down the Seafront today

Stuff’s obviously happening in trying to get players in though. Didn’t you say we’d had three players up at the AOL? And we offered contracts to Downing and Nelson. So I guess it’s not all on hold pending the takeover?

We did and that's the reason why they havnt been done. We would have absolutely got players over the line of the takeover wasn't in delay.

Think thats clear.

We did and that's the reason why they havnt been done. We would have absolutely got players over the line of the takeover wasn't in delay.

Think thats clear.
I guess it’s slightly reassuring that we’re still doing the ground work so it’s not totally reactive and a scramble if/when the takeover goes through. Mind, that’s all redundant if you’re right that no one can be signed until it is finalised and then it doesn’t happen.

Actions speak louder than words.

The Grigg transfer we overpaid and now we have no signings when we are in desperate need

He can try and dismiss rumours all he wants but the facts are we haven't prepared properly this summer

We haven't bought anyone but there's 9 weeks and 1 day left until the end of the transfer window (September 2nd). Whilst we need players in, looking at the ones that have already signed elsewhere there's very few that would greatly improve us and that we realistically would have had a chance of signing. We all want players in but the ones that have gone elsewhere are still sat on their arses as pre-season hasn't started for anyone yet, I'm confident once we get back to training this week, June contracts have expired, then we'll see some movement and players in. We've just got to hope they're of the quality we need and in the positions we need to strengthen. Due to last years poor recruitment that's my major concern, not the lack of signings so far.

What is GOM being asked to do that is unethical that he should take a bow for ?

Looking at GOM's posts the bloke making all of the accusations contacted him unsolicited by PM and passed on information to him.

The interesting bit is that GOM said "I am being asked to do something with the info that I think might be unethical" by the accuser.

Why would you come on here, immediately raise a profile, pass on info to (of all people) GOM and try to get him to do something with it before disappearing / being banned?

If you're posting truth in good faith post it.
If you want info passed on to another group, pass it on.

Trying to get one of the few believable posters on here to do it on your behalf doesn't half look suspicious.

EDIT: I've just read GOM's post where he more or less confirms my guess.

Last edited:
I really don't know what to believe, just have to wait and see I suppose. I take it those tweets are from today.

Aye just posted within that hour. He's also just replied to someone stating 'actively not trying to get rid isn't the same as staying' and SDs response was...'YES, they are staying!!'

Looking at GOM's posts the bloke making all of the accusations contacted him unsolicited by PM and passed on information to him.

The interesting bit is that GOM said "I am being asked to do something with the info that I think might be unethical" by the accuser.

Why would you come on here, immediately raise a profile, pass on info to (of all people) GOM and try to get him to do something with it before disappearing / being banned?

Trying to get one of the few believable posters on here to do it on your behalf doesn't half look suspicious.

No comment.

One amendment. He said he had information he could pass to me. I didn't see anything substantive, as I turned him down at that point.

He was certainly a weird poster with a lot of axes to grind. Some of the stuff coming out was pure childish and other stuff interesting if true.
However anyone could make that shit up with the hope it stirs up trouble

No comment.

Behave, you are beginning to look like the other bellends

Last edited:
One amendment. He said he had information he could pass to me. I didn't see anything substantive, as I turned him down at that point.

Fair enough, makes sense.

As an aside, anyone making jibes about 'self importance', or not seeing what the fuss is about because of what has / has not been said is absolutely, 100% not registered as a recognised professional whose profession is state registered and bound by codes of conduct and codes of ethics by a government appointed regulatory body.

That's not taking the piss out of anyone, if you fancy seeing what is classed as unethical behaviour by some professions Google it. It'll give you hours of fun.

Last edited:
Fair enough, makes sense.

As an aside, anyone making jibes about 'self importance', or not seeing what the fuss is about because of what has / has not been said is absolutely, 100% not registered as a recognised professional whose profession is state registered and bound by codes of conduct and codes of ethics by a government appointed regulatory body.

That's not taking the piss out of anyone, if you fancy seeing what is classed as unethical behaviour by some professions Google it. It'll give you hours of fun.
You have no idea what profession people are in. None at all .

Back