Stewart Donald’s latest tweet

done a brilliant job so far , if I was him I wouldn't waste my time replying to our moaning fans.

Wrong. We have a manager who like Donald always claims had a budget way in excess of anyone else yet finished 5th in the league. 2nd would have been a failure given our resources, but 5th? And to then NOT sack the idiot? Absolute gross incompetence from the highest level
:lol: Read it again mate.

Which bit contradicts what I’ve said?

Wrong. We have a manager who like Donald always claims had a budget way in excess of anyone else yet finished 5th in the league. 2nd would have been a failure given our resources, but 5th? And to then NOT sack the idiot? Absolute gross incompetence from the highest level
This is why we are where we are , fans with no patience, deluded about how big we are and why we dont deserve lge1 football, complaining that league1 level players dont perform like PL. sack Ross and we are back to being the laughing stock of the last 7 yrs.

Which bit contradicts what I’ve said?

When he says visiting fans,he's talking about going to see our fans,not dealing with fans of the away team,which you seem to think he meant. You're so quick to jump down his throat.

This is why we are where we are , fans with no patience, deluded about how big we are and why we dont deserve lge1 football, complaining that league1 level players dont perform like PL. sack Ross and we are back to being the laughing stock of the last 7 yrs.
100% this ^^^^^^
We’re 14th in League One mate.
We’ve played two matches mate.

Serious question

Did he ever get it right on the pitch at Eastleigh? They seemed to always spend well and have a high budget but never did anything

Done a good job behind the scenes, not sure he's done enough on the pitch. A few quotes from Ross suggest the funds expected didn't arrive and if that's the case he will end up under the wheels just like Ross. End of the day most fans only care about the football, it's what they pay to watch and the result sets the mood for the coming week.

Back