Stewart Donald’s latest tweet

Done a good job behind the scenes, not sure he's done enough on the pitch. A few quotes from Ross suggest the funds expected didn't arrive and if that's the case he will end up under the wheels just like Ross. End of the day most fans only care about the football, it's what they pay to watch and the result sets the mood for the coming week.
Yes, as a fan from the days when money just wasn’t thought about, all I ever wanted was a reasonable attempt at winning whatever league we were in. Of course, the lower the level the more success I expected. Anything else but winning games is bullshit to me.

I’ve got a pretty much unlimited amount of time for the Don. He’s done wonders and actually saved the club. Without him we’d probably be Bolton or Bury.

Methven is a different kettle of fish and Ross can fuck off.

Saved the club by cutting costs? Could you not go into a business and say were going to sell these assets, lessen the work force and speak to our lawyers on legal matters.

That is doing him a slight disservice and no doubt he has put in the hours but this isn't the extent of what a Sunderland owner needs to do.

It’s just absolutely ridiculous. He’s basically pointing out he’s doing some of his job. Who the fuck needs to do that? The whole Twitter thread is pathetic from top to bottom. The original imbecile tweeting him in the first place, him replying to said imbecile and then all the arse kissing and cock sucking afterwards from some of the fans. “We love you Stew”, “Great job Stew” etc.

Until we are out of this league his “achievements” are zero. This won’t happen unless Ross is sacked. The rest of his bluster is just pointing out shit he should be doing anyway.

Not a fan of biting at shite like that in public. Mind he'd get the credit he deserves for his off the field stuff if the manager and his players had and were performing a hell of a lot better. Ultimately he'll be judged there.

Last edited:
Proper decisions - Reducing 35m losses, dealing with disruptive want away players, visiting fans, spending more than all our rivals, getting investment, clearing court cases (7). improvements needed & mistakes made sure but I can assure u I won’t stop till I get it right 4 u all

He’s working hard behind the scenes.

Hawayyy the Don :cool:

Love the Don, but top tip.....win games and everything else will follow....

Seems like some are happy to accept mid table mediocrity as our objective - might have been okay in the prem but league one ffs. The club is being better run now but by god it's shite to watch. Short term issues sorted but long term planning does not look so promising. I can take failure but at least fail trying.

Not a fan of biting at shite like that in public. Mind he'd get the credit he deserves for his off the field stuff if the manager and his players had and were performing a hell of a lot better. Ultimately he'll be judged there.
It's tin pot. He needs to fuck twitter off or just use it for personal stuff

Back