Stewart Donald’s latest tweet

You're a bit like your mates - just saying something doesn't make it true. You pop up on here at any hint of criticism then throw in a token critique to try and convince people. Doesn't work.
ive been enormously critical of thse guys from day one, just for different reasons than most people on here....in recent months (specifically the £10m loan issue) ive been critical on the same things as everyone else, as well as the stuff I have always been worried about.

ive been enormously critical of thse guys from day one, just for different reasons than most people on here....in recent months (specifically the £10m loan issue) ive been critical on the same things as everyone else, as well as the stuff I have always been worried about.

:lol:

You were telling everyone that the parachute payments comprising part of their £40m figure would be 'fraud' and since they changed their tune you've done their bidding for them as per.

What odds on you still posting on here once SD and/or CM have departed?

:lol:

You were telling everyone that the parachute payments comprising part of their £40m figure would be 'fraud' and since they changed their tune you've done their bidding for them as per.

What odds on you still posting on here once SD and/or CM have departed?
i was saying tha diverting the £40m to pay ellis for shares would be fraud. I was wrong about that, it wouldnt be fraud. It also didnt happen.

I thought SD and CM were only here for a quick buck and were supposed to be gone by now?

i was saying tha diverting the £40m to pay ellis for shares would be fraud. I was wrong about that, it wouldnt be fraud. It also didnt happen.

I thought SD and CM were only here for a quick buck and were supposed to be gone by now?

Not what I asked - will you still be here once they have gone?

Not what I asked - will you still be here once they have gone?
them being here o not will change nothing in that regard...im getting bored of footballa gain so might fuck off before them, or might still be here afterwards..but i had a login for years on here as paddymackem...didnt post more than onec or twice but im sure mods can confirm it existed..for years prior to these guys coming in..

them being here o not will change nothing in that regard...im getting bored of footballa gain so might fuck off before them, or might still be here afterwards..but i had a login for years on here as paddymackem...didnt post more than onec or twice but im sure mods can confirm it existed..for years prior to these guys coming in..

A likely excuse :lol:

A likely excuse :lol:
i get bored with football regularly...as Ive said before...apart from sunderland i havent watched a full 90 minutes of a match in a long time...not sure i can remember when...[obably a few champions league finals back..o when leicester played someone like man utd near the end of the season they wer e going for the league..

ive been to several cghslea games at stamford brdge while entertaining clients but aside from that..i hardly ever watch football...its not even close o being my favourite sport..

i get bored with football regularly...as Ive said before...apart from sunderland i havent watched a full 90 minutes of a match in a long time...not sure i can remember when...[obably a few champions league finals back..o when leicester played someone like man utd near the end of the season they wer e going for the league..

ive been to several cghslea games at stamford brdge while entertaining clients but aside from that..i hardly ever watch football...its not even close o being my favourite sport..

Yet you spend every waking minute on here firefighting for owners you claim not to be friendly with?

Yet you spend every waking minute on here firefighting for owners you claim not to be friendly with?
criticising the oners is what I do a lot of..coming on here is a stress release..my favourite sport s horse racing..i guess there are forums for that..but theya re bout betting, which I do enough f as it is..

I can confirm there was a 'Paddy Mackem' user name posting years ago, avatar was a Mackem, throwing a paddy.

Off the hook.

Interesting to see that SD has put himself forward to do a Roker Report Podcast.

Good chance for him to clear the air & tell us some truths.

Rather him ‘explain himself’ (if he feels the need to) via these podcasts rather than on Twitter.

That ‘connected’ line is laughable tbh considering some of the mercenaries who’ve left us where we are.
Bemoaned a lot of general play last year but cannot recall questioning effort a lot bar maybe Grigg.
Nobody wants to be in this division but the only upshot is theres less pricks in the squad.
Or would you prefer a squad containing the likes of Khazri, Kone, ndong, giniwhatever, rodwell etc.

I didn’t mention any “pricks”. My point was that I’ve enjoyed seeing Sunderland playing with quality over the years. This squad is crap and the level of entertainment is garbage. If you enjoy l1 then so be it, but I don’t and I don’t get any sense of “connection” to this group of poor journeymen who will do 1 or 2 seasons here tops.

I didn’t mention any “pricks”. My point was that I’ve enjoyed seeing Sunderland playing with quality over the years. This squad is crap and the level of entertainment is garbage. If you enjoy l1 then so be it, but I don’t and I don’t get any sense of “connection” to this group of poor journeymen who will do 1 or 2 seasons here tops.
When was the last time we played with any sustained quality? Keane?

Interesting to see that SD has put himself forward to do a Roker Report Podcast.

Good chance for him to clear the air & tell us some truths.

Rather him ‘explain himself’ (if he feels the need to) via these podcasts rather than on Twitter.
It will of course depend on how much the lads at RR are up for it by asking a awkward question or answers we are all concerned about that do need a proper response from him and the Club too instead of "whats your favourite biscuit Stu" or "isn't the weather this time of year lovely ?" 😟

Last edited:

Back