Stewart Donald’s latest tweet

We should all be thankful for what he has done but this is a childish reaction and something he shouldn't be responding to, he should be addressing the manager situation because all the good he has done means nothing if we don't get promoted.

I'm sure the on-field performances are upper-most in his mind.

Jack Ross is too negative to manage us in League One. 5 shots or so in first 2 games isn't good enough for a club like SAFC. We need to stop accepting "being shite".

I don't understand this "a club like SAFC" bit. We're a 1st division team, just like any other first division team. We won a bit, before most of us were born, but we've been pretty much a yo-yo club for all of my life, (I'm 54), and now, we are what we are: a division three club.

Our grand history is just that. History. Ancient history, at that.

We're not the mags, ffs... let's stop talking as if we're entitled. Our chairman is doing a great job, given the mess he was left with. You only have to look at Bolton to see what can happen to a once great club if it isn't ran correctly.

I’ve nothing but admiration for what Stewart Donald has done. You can’t question his work ethic and commitment.

I think those who’ve said he’ll never sack Ross might be in for a shock.

A cursory glance at his previous relationships with managers shows he’s not scared to pull the plug when he feels it’s necessary.

Proper decisions - Reducing 35m losses, dealing with disruptive want away players, visiting fans, spending more than all our rivals, getting investment, clearing court cases (7). improvements needed & mistakes made sure but I can assure u I won’t stop till I get it right 4 u all

He’s working hard behind the scenes.

Hawayyy the Don :cool:

Spent more than our rivals and finished 5th

Hasn’t secured a single penny in extra investment

Away fans still sit in the same place without netting

Reducing losses - fair enough but unless we get promoted then the problem isn’t going away

Dealing with want away players - by paying up their contracts

Court cases - iirc the only one that came as a surprise was the Alvarez decision.

Great stuff.

I don't understand this "a club like SAFC" bit. We're a 1st division team, just like any other first division team. We won a bit, before most of us were born, but we've been pretty much a yo-yo club for all of my life, (I'm 54), and now, we are what we are: a division three club.

Our grand history is just that. History. Ancient history, at that.

We're not the mags, ffs... let's stop talking as if we're entitled. Our chairman is doing a great job, given the mess he was left with. You only have to look at Bolton to see what can happen to a once great club if it isn't ran correctly.

How’s he doing a great job? Rather than talking the club down in a very one sided way with a irrelevant reference to Newcastle can you describe the great job without repeating what he himself says. Because that’s not always exactly how it is

Back