Steven Gerrard

Just watched Gerrard post match interview. I really like the lad and think given time at the right club he’ll make a great manager.

He wouldn’t be drawn on refereeing decisions or the Morelos booking for diving (Again!), just acknowledged that players didn’t do enough to warrant winning the game. Simple as that.

I think he will be. All that matters up there is stopping Celtic. That’s all Rangers fans will judge him on.

They’ll turn against him. Pal of mine was there tonight and he’s whatsapped me, Rangers fans already starting to turn, accusations of him being one dimensional, lost the dressing room etc...
..love the 'lost the dressing room' shite that comes out.

Rangers fans raging at the referees up there. Tbf they were on wrong end of shocking decisions in last 2 old firm games.

Funny that the refereeing decisions always go against you when you’re not playing well.

Gerrard has said as such, do enough to win games.

The standard of refereeing in Scotland isn’t great. Rangers have no more grounds for complaint than any other SPL team.

Rangers got 78 points last year and he's very likely to beat that. So they've improved and they're actually competitive in matches against Celtic.

The sad thing though for me is getting schooled by Neil Lennon. I honestly thought when Rodgers left that would've be the opening Rangers needed, when they beat Celtic last month they acted as if they already won the league.

Last edited:

Back