Steve30000s what are you doing this weekend thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday - heading through to Sunderland with little miss mcq10 to see the fuss about the illuminations.

Sat - playing rugby

Sun - out on the lash because next week is half term :cool:

Tonight - Knock off work about 4, straight to the gym for an hour, back home and cook some decent bait and zonk out on the settee.

Saturday - Cook House Kitchen at noon for some bait, straight to Benfield for my footy match, back home and showered, down the Cricket club for our end of season presentation.

Sunday - Probably be buckled so probably go for a run, Sunday lunch at Eslington Villa then back home for the 4pm game.

Tonight: on train back from London in first class - look at me!

Tomorrow: girls day. Going to Durham and getting something to eat. Listening to match. Watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.

Sunday to Wednesday: off work. Family stuff including Sunday dinner at parents, Sunderland illuminations and Mamma Mia at theatre.

Fri-Working
Sat-Working
Sun-Working

Its my weekend on so will be in the office with NBCSN on Saturday and NFL red zone Sunday.....being the gaffer has its perks

Tonight - nowt of note
Tomorrow - new tattoo, then radio silence till 5 as its the only tactic I’ve onl6 tactic for 3 points I’ve yet to try this season
Sunda - roast dinner at her parents, perhaps new car shopping after.

Looking after the folks farm by myself Friday to Monday, walking dogs, feeding sheep and getting toasted. Nicely toasted.

Fri: Fairly early finish then something to eat with a light ale then bed early.

Sat: Early start then working until ten pm.

Sun: Early start and working until 4pm. Back home, walk the dog, then enjoy some light ales as have a 1pm start on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back