Steve Parkin

Venkman

Striker
Seems a proper, good old fashioned football man. I mean, how footy is this interview? Good old Parko. They'll get Wyko and Griggsy firing, plenty of ammo from Goochey, the Geadster and Watters... Class.

Seems a proper, good old fashioned football man. I mean, how footy is this interview? Good old Parko. They'll get Wyko and Griggsy firing, plenty of ammo from Goochey, the Geadster and Watters... Class.

Tony ruddy Ford!

sounds good, we'll soon find out.

:lol:

We don't have the players to always be playing nice attractive football. We need to win matches and I don't really care how we do it.
Correct marra..if he can get something out of those who have struggled then fair play ..I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes

Back