Steve Cotterill

Phil Grays Chest

Subs Bench
Been Named as new Shrewsbury manager. I remember him been mentioned as the next best thing while he was here under Howard Wilkinson, but apparently Wilkinson wouldn't let him do anything here and kept under mining him.

Been Named as new Shrewsbury manager. I remember him been mentioned as the next best thing while he was here under Howard Wilkinson, but apparently Wilkinson wouldn't let him do anything here and kept under mining him.
Was well thought of at Cheltenham and was given a chance at Stoke, Binned them off after a couple of months to come here as assistant. I think the long term plan was for him to replace Wilko but obviously they never made it that far. FWIW I think he's known as a long ball merchant

My one biding memory of Cotterill and Wilkinson at SAFC was the time when Mickey Gray was just about to take a throw in. Cotterill marches out notebook in hand to show Mickey where to throw the ball. Absolutely embarrassing. Cotterill was just Wilko’s yes man and they were bloody useless.

Back