Sterling - ITV edited out the ear cupping

Didn't actually ear cup tbf. Pulled his lugs out.

I was in my living room m8. Watching with commentary on telly.

You could hear the racist abuse very easily.

Let’s see if UEFA have the balls to do anything about it, in the past they’ve handed out bigger fines for pathetic things such as Nicklas Bendtner wearing sponsored underwear. :rolleyes:

Money > Morals

Last edited:
Sky do it mind. They played a generic celebration to drown out chants of sky tv is f***ing shit from derby fans not long ago
BT Sport did it in the cup when FC United starting singing "Fuck BT Sport" & "Fuck the FA" for an FA Cup match that was moved for TV.
You could still hear the FCUM fans with some generic crowd noise piped over the top. Was embarrassing on BT Sport's behalf

It was shown at the time and Tyldsley (think it was him) criticised him for it, as if he was choosing the goad the crowd.

How he didn't think 'maybe there's been some of that racism!' I don't know.

Despite an epic away win last night for England, the entire focus since has been on the monkey chants that emanated from the Montenegro supporters - a timely reminder for ALL football supporters that we mustn’t tolerate racism. Email us: [email protected] and we’ll publish your letter in a future edition! Dear Roker Report, Last...

More at Roker Report...

Back