Stepping Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
Hi all,

I'm stepping down from running the competition, if anyone wants to take over feel free to speak up and if you haven't done it before I can run you through the process, or if you want to turn it on it's head then by all means do it your own way.

We've had one entry so far for October, so once a successor takes over I can email them the picture.

Cheers.

Hi all,

I'm stepping down from running the competition, if anyone wants to take over feel free to speak up and if you haven't done it before I can run you through the process, or if you want to turn it on it's head then by all means do it your own way.

We've had one entry so far for October, so once a successor takes over I can email them the picture.

Cheers.
Thanks for keeping it going so long mate. Also cheers for that referral.

Actually, go on, I'll do the competition.

Thanks for keeping it going so long mate. Also cheers for that referral.

Actually, go on, I'll do the competition.
OK cool, that was nice and easy.

Do you need it running through it or are your comfortable enough? I made up a new email for entries, may be worth a thought. If not, I'll send the one entry through to your email I have now.

No problem about the referral.

OK cool, that was nice and easy.

Do you need it running through it or are your comfortable enough? I made up a new email for entries, may be worth a thought. If not, I'll send the one entry through to your email I have now.

No problem about the referral.
I'll get the crack off you when I get back mate. I'm just off out to destroy Benidorm.

Hypocrites !

Hide it, delete it, sweep it under the carpet, vote for new competition leader.

Why can't we have a vote for who should run it ??

@peachbum gets my vote.

Hypocrites !

Hide it, delete it, sweep it under the carpet, vote for new competition leader.

@peachbum gets my vote.
Shes already ran it and stepped down. I was told to see if anyone fancied it and they do. The competition has been ran pretty much as she had it (bar being able to see the scores before casting your vote) so what would change?

It's the idea that a panel (of one) can just decide who wins, I find it laughable and apparently it shows me that your life is sad, it should be done by a vote, how very dare you decide that Steeeed gets to win by panel, a panel indeed.

It's the idea that a panel (of one) can just decide who wins, I find it laughable and apparently it shows me that your life is sad, it should be done by a vote, how very dare you decide that Steeeed gets to win by panel, a panel indeed.
The person you want hasn't expressed an interest. I was asked by the owner to start a thread asking if anyone wants to take over, that's exactly what I've done.

If it was t for steeeed stepping in, in all likelihood the competition would have been abandoned

I don't even know why I'm debating with you, I couldn't care less about your opinion tbh. You have zero say.

Trollolol

Next you'll be begging for me to enter a photo and show you how it's done ...

... ohh wait !!

:lol:

Hi all,

Cheers.
Just seen this - thanks oROSSo for running the competition. You ran it well. :)

@peachbum gets my vote.
Don't need to vote, it needs to be run by someone who is happy to do the necessary collating of photos, posting threads etc and is around at the appropriate times.

Thank you for your vote of confidence! :eek::)

The person you want hasn't expressed an interest. I was asked by the owner to start a thread asking if anyone wants to take over, that's exactly what I've done.

If it was t for steeeed stepping in, in all likelihood the competition would have been abandoned

I didn't know the position was vacant until a few moments ago, but I am happy for steeeeed to run it; Good luck steeeeed.

Last edited:
i vote for te to run it

aww bugger there's no vote

bad luck te

Wasn't m8, never even had the chance to edit my post before I was banned, I was in the middle of editing it when it popped up with a months ban, it hadn't been on the board for 2mins before he jumped in. At least I gave him a semi-on, if nothing else that's something
Logon or register to see this image
Lol, I forgot you were a massive perv ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back