Stephanie Frappart

Number of professional games played worldwide per year - around 15,000

Number officiated by women - 1

“THEYRE TAKING OVER!!!!11!11”

You're missing the point entirely.
Behave. You’ve changed your point three times and are now backtracking.

But it’s good to know you believe anyone with a different opinion is a wind up merchant. Explains why you ban so many people

What was you're previous log-in and why were you banned?

Number of professional games played worldwide per year - around 15,000

Number officiated by women - 1

“THEYRE TAKING OVER!!!!11!11”

Yeah but they’re not up to speed tho mate.

I mean they’re probably in better shape than Phil Dowd so I’m obviously not referring to physical speed

I’m referring to the split second decisions that need to be made. Obviously, I’m not saying women are thick tho

First account I’m afraid, buddy

Not really. The blokes on here who are terrified of women appear to be moaning because a woman has been selected to referee a football match. If you don’t like the idea of women being treated equally to men then that would appear to be your problem - not women’s.

If she’d referred at a top level and took charge of some European games I’d understand it. The fact she’s done neither screams that they’ve done this go tick a box

Metrosexual Ken will not like this comment...
Not really. The blokes on here who are terrified of women appear to be moaning because a woman has been selected to referee a football match. If you don’t like the idea of women being treated equally to men then that would appear to be your problem - not women’s.

You really need to read my comments. It's not the fact she's a woman, it's the fact she's been fast-tracked.

Metrosexual Ken will not like this comment...

You really need to read my comments. It's not the fact she's a woman, it's the fact she's been fast-tracked.

Even a cursory glance at her background would show she hasn’t been fast tracked at all

She’s been refereeing men’s games since 2014 - that’s 5 years.

If anything she’s been held back - Michael Oliver (who is a very poor referee) was reffing champions league games within 5 years but Frappart has only been given a ‘friendly’

So we’ve had

“Box ticking”
“Smug”
“Not fit enough”
“The game is faster than the women’s”
“It doesn’t bother me”
“I have female friends”
“It’s the principle that she hasn’t done enough to deserve it”

All very good, but my favourite is

“How many top European games has she done?”.

It’s almost like you need to have done previous top European games before you can referee one.

Back