Stephanie Frappart

That’s exactly what they did

Between this and your mission to cost a mentally ill woman her job, you really do have an inherent problem with the opposite sex, don’t you
Or I'm looking after a family member who's business could go to the wall and cost another 3 people their jobs, including my wife's?

And she's not the best referee, they've just been discussing this on Sunday Supplement and Martin Samuel has made some very good points.

I've got no problem with women, some of my best friends are women.

Or I'm looking after a family member who's business could go to the wall and cost another 3 people their jobs, including my wife's?

And she's not the best referee, they've just been discussing this on Sunday Supplement and Martin Samuel has made some very good points.

Too late. You’ve been outed pal
Crack on mate, you're f***ing clueless.

Class response. Absolutely pure quality counter argument.

Impossible.

It's having the ability to read the game and make split second decisions.

Referring women ambling around by comparison to men isn't good practise for refereeing a man's game.

It really is that simple, a bit like you.

Are you saying you believe women can’t think as well as men or summat?

Sorry if I’ve got that wrong but you seem to be saying that fat plodders like Phil Dowd are better referees than the likes of the OP, and when I flagged the disparity in physical condition, you’ve come back with some waffle about split second decisions. Is that the hill you want to die on?

Sorry if I’ve got that wrong but you seem to be saying that fat plodders like Phil Dowd are better referees than the likes of the OP, and when I flagged the disparity in physical condition, you’ve come back with some waffle about split second decisions. Is that the hill you want to die on?

How many top-flight games has she been in charge of? It's not the fact she's a woman, it's the fact she's been fast-tracked to tick a box and make smug twats like you feel better.

People in any profession get to the top of the tree by experience and practise. Top surgeons don't spend a few months operating on cows. Footballers don't play Sunday morning when they come back from injury. It would be poor preparation.

If you practise at a low level your performance is highly unlikely to be as good to someone of similar ability who practises or performs at a higher level on a regular basis.

Women's football is a lot slower than the mens game. They are physical weaker and slower, it's called a fact.

There was a lass referee who used to do the Sunday league in Durham (amongst others I believe). She was definitely one of the better ones. Not sure what relevance that has to any of this but I say let's give the women a bloody chance, yes they might have smaller brains than us men but sometimes you get the odd one that can contribute a bit more to society.

People in any profession get to the top of the tree by experience and practise. Top surgeons don't spend a few months operating on cows. Footballers don't play Sunday morning when they come back from injury. It would be poor preparation.

If you practise at a low level your performance is highly unlikely to be as good to someone of similar ability who practises or performs at a higher level on a regular basis.

Women's football is a lot slower than the mens game. They are physical weaker and slower, it's called a fact.

Oh so now it’s practice.

You’ve given three different answers now. Do you want pick your final one before we press on?

Oh so now it’s practice.

You’ve given three different answers now. Do you want pick your final one before we press on?

All my points have been pretty much the same.

Saying she had little experience at the top of the men's game and as such she can't be expected to be up to speed at that level.

Obviously you'll twist this reply in you usual WUM style...

This all day. Samuel used the example of umpire Joel Wilson in the 1st test, he was given it despite having little experience and went to make the record number of wrong decisions.
There was a woman referee on the panel and she admitted it's more difficult for female referees because men don't like to be told they're in the wrong by women.

I watched a lot of the Womans WC and the game is totally different - the woman don't try to cheat and con the ref for a start.

Back