Stelling's Rant re Hartlepool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic to see a bit of passion, stir up a hornets nest! Love Jeff :)

If our fans had a bit of backbone like Jeff, we wouldn't be sitting bottom of the league & already relegated in August
Yes we would

Some will like soccer Saturday
Some won't

Some like lineker
Others won't

Some like ant n Dec
Some won't

Why people lose their shit trying to prove why their point of view is correct whilst condescendingly looking down on people with opposing views is beyond me. It's life man get over it!!

That's a very narrowminded and idealistic way of looking at things tbh.

He's there to read out the scores we can all see at the bottom of the screen, he's just a bit of window dressing.

It's not, imo, a case of trying to prove a point ..... I rarely watch 'the show' and think the presenters are all attention seeking clowns with little regard for the game.

If they're so f***ing clever why aren't they managing the clubs they criticise or involved in the game?

It suits Stelling to play the part of the dedicated Pools fan and just 'one of the lads' ..... I just don't fall for his act.

He's supposed, like the rest of the idiots, to be impartial and professional ..... he's not.

His hysterical fishwife outburst was so stage managed it was embarrassing .... he's taken his 'teletext' programme and ran with it.

Very poor but, of course, Sky will just see it as more publicity to draw in the gullible.

Last edited:
Fair enough mate, I appreciate you know better than me with this ...... thanks for putting me straight.

I just find him to be a bit of a fake for some reason.
I've seen him at plenty Pools games away from the cameras. He writes a column in their programme and is an active member of their fan forum. Why would he do these things if he wasn't a Hartlepool fan?

I've seen him at plenty Pools games away from the cameras.

He writes a column in their programme and is an active member of their fan forum. Why would he do these things if he wasn't a Hartlepool fan?

Anyone can do that mate, loads of nuggets spend their lives posting shite on forums ;)

He's there to read out the scores we can all see at the bottom of the screen, he's just a bit of window dressing.

It's not, imo, a case of trying to prove a point ..... I rarely watch 'the show' and think the presenters are all attention seeking clowns with little regard for the game.

If they're so f***ing clever why aren't they managing the clubs they criticise or involved in the game?

It suits Stelling to play the part of the dedicated Pools fan and just 'one of the lads' ..... I just don't fall for his act.

He's supposed, like the rest of the idiots, to be impartial and professional ..... he's not.

His hysterical fishwife outburst was so stage managed it was embarrassing .... he's taken his 'teletext' programme and ran with it.

Very poor but, of course, Sky will just see it as more publicity to draw in the gullible.
I wasn't necessarily agreeing with what he did. It's the snobby arse holes thinking they're better than others with the "you probably like ant n Dec as well". I don't understand why ppl have to belittle others for what they like. Wfiw I don't like them that much either but I wouldn't think myself superior to someone who does. I can't think of anything worse than towie, geordie shore etc but I don't think that makes me a better person than someone who does

What a load of shite, so only the gullible like his crack eh
Why does he have to be impartial and not speak his mind ?
Why the fuck should he manage the club, we speak our minds and couldn't manage our shower of shite.

What a load of shite, so only the gullible like his crack eh
Why does he have to be impartial and not speak his mind ?
Why the fuck should he manage the club, we speak our minds and couldn't manage our shower of shite.

His 'witty' puns, on players names, are the kind of shite I have to laugh at from the grandkids :rolleyes:

You will know all about fishwife outbursts seing that you give us one at least on a daily basis.

Looker lads, Jeff Stelling is better looking than Reiver, is probably younger than Reiver, has more money than Reiver
and has just done what ?Reiver would gave done if ve could.

You will know all about fishwife outbursts seing that you give us one at least on a daily basis.

Looker lads, Jeff Stelling is better looking than Reiver, is probably younger than Reiver, has more money than Reiver
and has just done what ?Reiver would gave done if ve could.
My keyboard is going nuts but you get my gist.

Wtf ?
Anyway Shut up Reiver you are becoming a pain in the arse.

Last edited:
Don't see anything wrong with what he said yesterday but in general he's become every bit as bad as the other muppets on the show, it became unwatchable a couple of years back and sounds like it hasn't improved much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back