Stella down to 4.6%

Going to dabble with some Asahi over the weekend, I’ve got some of those San Miguel cans from Tesco kicking about as well and I found some proper red stripe tins in the shed yesterday as well, winning at life.
Japanese beer always gives me a bad head. Apart from Sapporo which is bloody lovely. Probably my favourite lager. Love Zwyiec or however it's spelt too. Can never find that anywhere.

Japanese beer always gives me a bad head. Apart from Sapporo which is bloody lovely. Probably my favourite lager. Love Zwyiec or however it's spelt too. Can never find that anywhere.

I went to Wroclaw on a stag 6/7 years ago and they had Zywiec every where on draft, used to be able to get it bottled in spoons also.

It does sometimes turn up in B&M but it’s just generally cans rather than bottles.

I went to Wroclaw on a stag 6/7 years ago and they had Zywiec every where on draft, used to be able to get it bottled in spoons also.

It does sometimes turn up in B&M but it’s just generally cans rather than bottles.
Used to sell it on the ferry to Amsterdam and the Polish lass behind the bar seemed to enjoy laughing at my mispronunciation of it everytime I ordered it.

Hard to beat Poland for a drinking weekend. They have loads of beers that we don't see over here and most of them are unpronounceable.

I wish you could get a decent source of Jupiler. Got a beer from round the world thing and that was lovely

I get my Vedett from there, based in Cleveland somewhere.

Get yourself a perfect draft machine.
I know I saw that but not sure it it would go down well with management, plus I've got no where to put it

Mate has one and says you can get four Stella fur 100 at the Barmston offy.

I get my Vedett from there, based in Cleveland somewhere.
Cheers will have a bash

Last edited:
Really that's much cheaper than I have found, where is that?
That’s the “all-in” price on beer hawk, so i think it’s 30.50 for a keg, which is 10.5 pints, if you sign up with beer hawk you get about a quid of loyalty points per keg purchase, then you get 15% discount then 5 quid when you return the keg, again in loyalty points (which you can spend on new kegs). All in that equates to about 22-23 quid a keg.
Remember you get a fiver back for each empty keg you send back. That would make it £26.50 from Beerhawk
Plus 15% discount code and beer hawk loyalty points

Back