Stella down to 4.6%

Thought it had dropped to 4.6% years ago? I prefer San Miguel me, £9 8 x 500ml 5.0% gives me a nice buzz everytime
No it dropped to 4.8%. Have san now and again, so maybe will be having more as Stella can do one.
Red stripe.

End of thread.
Good shout. What i cant understand is, why change a winning formula... they got away with it once, twice now, they can do one for me.

Last edited:
No it dropped to 4.8%. Have san now and again, so maybe will be having more as Stella can do one.

Good shout. What i cant understand is, why change a winning formula... they got away with it once, twice now, they can do one for me.

I think it was tax on alcohol over 5% originally.

No idea what this was about. I agree though- I’m divorcing her after 25 years of bliss.

My current fridge filler for cheapness and for the troops is Carling Premier.

I know its not everyones favourite tipple on here and this thread isnt about that, anyway...

Its a no for me. Went from 5.2-4.8% now its gone to 4.6%. Tastes totally different, tastless in fact. A loyal customer is off, any recommendations for a new alcoholic beverage?

You need to get into craft stuff marra. Much stronger and tastier.

Last edited:
I know its not everyones favourite tipple on here and this thread isnt about that, anyway...

Its a no for me. Went from 5.2-4.8% now its gone to 4.6%. Tastes totally different, tastless in fact. A loyal customer is off, any recommendations for a new alcoholic beverage?
Peroni mate. A bit more expensive but a good drink. The Polish lagers not too bad either.
55p a can in homebargains
Is it really I pay £5.25 for 4 at the local shop ffs.

Last edited:

Back