Steering Wheel Damage. Advice Please

ywcmackem

Winger
Our lass (no) decided to use my car at weekend while I was away at Hull watching football. Anyway when I've got in car to drive it today the leather on the steering wheel is all scuffed. Looks like she has been letting the wheel run through her hands and her rings have scratched the leather.
Is there any where in Durham/Sunderland area where I can have it repaired or even replaced and at what cost.

Our lass (no) decided to use my car at weekend while I was away at Hull watching football. Anyway when I've got in car to drive it today the leather on the steering wheel is all scuffed. Looks like she has been letting the wheel run through her hands and her rings have scratched the leather.
Is there any where in Durham/Sunderland area where I can have it repaired or even replaced and at what cost.
Tried a leather cleaner ?

Probably need a new wheel mate. Main dealer will fit one for a few hundred quid

Might be a bit more expensive than you were planning but I got my wheel done by these guys
http://royalsteeringwheels.com
The quality is outstanding and you can choose exactly what you want. I got stitching the same colour as my car, a thicker wheel with perforated leather on the sides and smooth on the top and bottom, I also got a little blue strip put in the top centre of it. Kinda wished I had got alacantara on the sides instead of perforated leather but I'm very happy with what I got.
If you can't live without your wheel for a week or two they can send you one out all done and you pay a little extra deposit which is returned once you send your current wheel back to them

Back