Steep

They are more pink tbh. Like the checkpoint beams that go into the sky, sometimes I see the odd one and otherwise thers 5 or 6 scattered about, but get there and they either dissappear before I do or there's nowt there.

I done a canny few challenges last night in a party of 2, don't know if they were created ones the guy had made and shared or if they were just in game ones I hadn't found yet
Ah they are way points set by other players.

I keep starting challenges or free runs and just keep hitting try again if I crash and think I've got a couple minuites left so I'll start again

I never really played ssx, I played the amped series on xbox.

Steep seemed a little overwhelming for me at first and I found it a little difficult rotating the mountains and stuff, but great now and just zoom in to find good looking lines.

Free Alaska area comming next week, https://www.destructoid.com/steep-s-free-alaska-add-on-shreds-the-gnar-next-week-416598.phtml

Last edited:
Looking forward to Alaska. Give me a break from continuous wingsuit crashes.

Alaska free game update postponed to February 24th
Our teams are always committed to bringing the best experience possible to all players.

With this in mind, we are postponing the launch of our Alaska free game update to Feb 24th on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience but as we aim to deliver a brand new world - as big as the Alps -, with brand new “steep-er” challenges and additional customization items, we truly feel that Alaska deserves to have a bit more time spent on it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and please rest assured we’re working hard to deliver a great Alaska experience.

Alaska free game update postponed to February 24th
Our teams are always committed to bringing the best experience possible to all players.

With this in mind, we are postponing the launch of our Alaska free game update to Feb 24th on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience but as we aim to deliver a brand new world - as big as the Alps -, with brand new “steep-er” challenges and additional customization items, we truly feel that Alaska deserves to have a bit more time spent on it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and please rest assured we’re working hard to deliver a great Alaska experience.

Good.

Might finally pick this up after payday this month. Been tempted for £25. I can't imagine the price going down too much more within the next few months

Actually it's only £22.99 on Amazon now.

Last edited:

Back