Steam rooms and saunaa

JD Gym near Deptford has a sauna but I don't think it's been on since covid. I'd switch my membership from puregym if it was open - does anybody know if it is / plans to open?

Re-read the OP and obviously JD isn’t a council gym, however, emailed them this morning and received this reply:

Thanks for your email. Yes our saunas are fully open now with no restrictions on them. We also have an offer on now where it is only £5 for the first month, then only £19.99 after. We are changing to a 24hr gym in February as well. Hope this helps.

Part of the reason I use Everlast (Formerly DW) wessington way as it has everything I need. I do gym, pool then steam room. Suits me although some peoples steam room etiquette is putting me off, 2 different blokes now hoy oil stuff on the steamer and then fuck off, one of the lads a few weeks ago came in put oil on without asking anyone else and the room stunk, then he proceeded to bring up a load of shit off his chest then spit on his shorts then wiped it off onto the floor, then left.

Part of the reason I use Everlast (Formerly DW) wessington way as it has everything I need. I do gym, pool then steam room. Suits me although some peoples steam room etiquette is putting me off, 2 different blokes now hoy oil stuff on the steamer and then fuck off, one of the lads a few weeks ago came in put oil on without asking anyone else and the room stunk, then he proceeded to bring up a load of shit off his chest then spit on his shorts then wiped it off onto the floor, then left.

Dear me. Just report it, that's horrendous.

What's the membership costs there?

Horrible that. Same happened to me (with the oil) last time I was in David Lloyd, didn’t ask anyone if they minded. Some ignorant people about.

Horrible that. Same happened to me (with the oil) last time I was in David Lloyd, didn’t ask anyone if they minded. Some ignorant people about.

What type of oil are people putting in? I must admit there used to be an old bloke at Hetton (old crowtree baths) who used to put eucalyptus oil in the steam room, I used to like it.

He never asked anyone mind and I think my opinion might have been different if I didn't like it.

What type of oil are people putting in? I must admit there used to be an old bloke at Hetton (old crowtree baths) who used to put eucalyptus oil in the steam room, I used to like it.

He never asked anyone mind and I think my opinion might have been different if I didn't like it.
Hash

Back